What did you use your SAK for today?

Makes me all the more happy to live in a place I don't need to check my boots in the morning. :D
:) Yeah there is that but more importantly check the toilet if outside:eek: we had an outside 1 growing up you learn to check. The bigger danger to us though was the dreaded water hose sliding under the door:eek::D
To keep it on track used my wenger classic to open dry food for the dog.

2ncBoOo.jpg

I cut the pesky sticky labels on my SUPER X Super Speed boxes.

Yesterday I did a scheduled winter chimney sweep and stove ash removal in my wood burning stove and flue pipe, to prevent creosote buildup, which can cause a "F16 afterburner like chimney fire".

The little, yet super dandy flue gas thermometer needed a good cleaning as well. Here one of my oldest 111mm's, the popular, slide-locking Picknicker, came rather handy.

upload_2021-3-24_16-24-44.png

upload_2021-3-24_16-25-52.png

upload_2021-3-24_16-28-1.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-24_16-27-18.png
    upload_2021-3-24_16-27-18.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 3
A Cheatsie: Yesterday's work.

Time to change the heater filter. With my setup, that calls for a blade to open the filter package and a screwdriver for the installation.
SAK Farmer took care of both needs.
(It's an old heater. The original filter retention device was just a wire and did not work well. Several decades ago I modified the filter holder so that the filter is rigidly held in place. The heater air cannot push it out of the way, but must go through it. )

qpAci4s.jpg

Back