What did you use your SAK for today?

Sad news being locked down mate. We have a tactical drive home to miss hotspots
Very we had a family funeral yesterday reduced numbers and no wake:mad::(.
Pretty hard for the family..
Sorry folks to bring the thead down.

The Sasquatch Camper helped in several areas of hardware installation. Cut shipping straps, opened hardware bag, pried wood shipping blocks off and pried drawers open so I could install hardware :thumbsup:
F6xjqn.jpg

The Sasquatch Camper helped in several areas of hardware installation. Cut shipping straps, opened hardware bag, pried wood shipping blocks off and pried drawers open so I could install hardware :thumbsup:
F6xjqn.jpg
Nice arm band. I wear mine every day. I am the proud father of 2 LEOs. Son is a Pgh city detective and daughter is on the streets in a small borough. 👍
John 🎩

Nice arm band. I wear mine every day. I am the proud father of 2 LEOs. Son is a Pgh city detective and daughter is on the streets in a small borough. 👍
John 🎩
Thanks John, please thank your son and daughter from me for their service. I live in a small town of 6,000 (county seat). Born and raised here. Close knit community and there's a deep appreciation for our Police/Sheriff and EMT/Fire departments :thumbsup:

We, as a family cut open a new vacuum cleaner box.

As someone who has received stitches in my hand on more than one occasion from slicing toward my hand, I would respectfully advise against it. You can do it 1,000 times with no problem, but that next one will get you when you least expect it. Or in this case, your youngling. #paranoid #noblood2021

🔪

As someone who has received stitches in my hand on more than one occasion from slicing toward my hand, I would respectfully advise against it. You can do it 1,000 times with no problem, but that next one will get you when you least expect it. Or in this case, your youngling. #paranoid #noblood2021

🔪
Good advice mate and thanks for your concern.
Little Hands were only there for the photo. Trust me his and my wife's safety are No.1 to me at all times.

Back