What did you use your sebenza for today?

Either I'm crazy, or tapatalk is playing tricks on me. I thought there was a thread about this topic, but went back to June and couldn't find it. Anyways, it would be nice to see what you all do with your sebenzas daily. I'll start.

Cutting grapes up for my iguana this morning.
24cdb7b24820bf902c431e874d7d1114.jpg

Glad you asked-- I've been using one of my StarBenza 25's to execute paper wasps as they shred pulp from my cedar deck. They are essentially severed into two parts: A head with twitching antennae and torso with giddy up and go legs.

Whenever I can't find a thread . I google it. Always does the trick!!

Is that a makita angle grinder? What do you do for work?

Nah pretty sure it's a dewault that bluish green is that companys im working for atm tool paint color. I'm a union Ironworker so I'm always cutting hand line and such for tag lines on heavy lifts

I'm expanding this question and say that I have been using my Nyala daily to cut my apple and/or nectarine I have been eating with my lunch. Nothing more satisfying than carving off hunks of fruit and shoveling it into your mouth.... while the sheeple look on horrified.

ps. I'm going to put in a plug to say if you haven't handled a Nyala you are missing out. A really beautiful blade that feels great in the hand and suited to a variety of chores. Folks, check this one out.

Last edited:
Ah. I could tell by the steel sheet next to the grinder you did metal work. Maybe the next one you use will be a red dewault. I'd shutter to think if a yellow Milwaukee, ick.

I'm expanding this question and say that I have been using my Nyala daily to cut my apple and/or nectarine I have been eating with my lunch daily. Nothing more satisfying than carving off hunks of fruit and shoveling it into your mouth.... while the sheeple look on horrified.

ps. I going to put in a plug to say if you haven't handled a Nyala you are missing out. A really beautiful blade that feels great in the hand and suited to a variety of chores. Folks, check this one out.
I do like the look of that knife. Will you post a pic of yours?

Ah. I could tell by the steel sheet next to the grinder you did metal work. Maybe the next one you use will be a red dewault. I'd shutter to think if a yellow Milwaukee, ick.

Yeah all the companies here have their own unique colors because multiple companies work on the same job if it's a big one. so they think it keeps us from wandering over to another area to borrow a grinder , torch, rigging etc etc but with the colors the apprentices always get it back to the right company

I have been getting posted on the Ohio river and my carbon fiber inlay small has been in my hand or close by. I can not find a flaw on the knife and I have looked closely. I wish everyone good health

I installed some new cabinets in my kitchen, my Small helped me out.

Back