What did you use your sebenza for today?

Haha. On residential all plastic is pretty standard here. I still use metal octagons, fan boxes, and masonry boxes tho. There’s actually a supply house that still carries fiberglass boxes around here. I did have an owner one time want metal switch boxes. I put up bracketed four squares, he made me change those to gangable metal switch/outlet boxes. Metal is better if they want to pay for it. Had a guy one time we did an addition/remodel on his house that wanted everything we did new to be in emt

Yeah depends on the customer. In San Francisco all older multi unit apartment buildings have rigid conduit for all the branch circuits. So it’s easy to re-pull new conductors.

If I came back and found something like that, I would've used my Sebenza that day to stab myself in the brain.
I’ve seen a lot worse. Those two just kinda stood out in my mind.

Yeah depends on the customer. In San Francisco all older multi unit apartment buildings have rigid conduit for all the branch circuits. So it’s easy to re-pull new conductors.
That’s not a bad idea at all. Several years back we changed all the service and panels in an older apartment complex. It was all rigid, emt and concrete walls. Very rarely will you see it done like that here anymore. Wired a few apartment complexes a couple years ago and it was all Romex. Mc Cable was outlawed here until about 8 years ago so you had to learn how to bend conduit.

Installed a new windscreen on my motorcycle then cut down the large box it shipped in. Used a plastic bag the hardware came in to make a thin protective layer between the stock windscreen bracket and new adapter.

v8WyjSA.jpg

yjO8rvR.jpg

5YYK95b.jpg

qlBRepT.jpg

es89bLI.jpg

The tanto blade worked real great for trimming the bracket protector. With the straight and sharply angled forward edge I had almost razor like control and was able to easily keep the point away from the brackets and not scratch them.

xHhy0H4.jpg

jmAFR97.jpg

ckiQ2Ob.jpg

Busy with a first of its kind in the world wetland offset project and the Inkosi Insingo was with me. We will be reinstating special fauna in the coming weeks.

The natural micarta and OD micarta have both really gotten dark throughout the day.

D33-FA3-E2-0-F2-A-46-CD-A184-54-EADEF07571.jpg

Opened a coffee creamer that turned out to be over a year past the expiry date :confused:
Ain’t posting a photo, cause i’m gonna puke.

Back