What did you use your sebenza for today?

I think you have your threads mixed up sir. This is for sebenzas and you have been showcasing inkosis. No biggie just an observation....carry on

Opened some clamshell packaging for a new tool, opened a few boxes, cut pieces of cardboard to make notes on, and modified some AHU filters.

p6hFbYR.jpg

TkKMuHO.jpg

Holy hell, bro!! Did that happen today?
Yes sir, bout mid morning. Was cutting some spray foam out of the way. Was cutting, prying and pulling all at the same time. Only thing I can figure is I wedged the tip in the wood and the edge on a floor joist. Happened right where the arc spot was. May have weakened the steel when that happened

Yes sir, bout mid morning. Was cutting some spray foam out of the way. Was cutting, prying and pulling all at the same time. Only thing I can figure is I wedged the tip in the wood and the edge on a floor joist. Happened right where the arc spot was. May have weakened the steel when that happened
Guess you kinda got a true cleaver style wharncliffe now. Will still be useful with this kind of work at least. Maybe see about sending it in before all the last of the 21 tanto blade stock is used up...

Guess you kinda got a true cleaver style wharncliffe now. Will still be useful with this kind of work at least. Maybe see about sending it in before all the last of the 21 tanto blade stock is used up...
Yea I’m gonna have the front edge ground and sharpened. Make it like a graham razel. I’ve actually got a spare 21 tanto blade from a few years back

Almost a "Navy" knife. It looks like the "short" may have crystalized the steel and made it brittle! Badge of honor in any case!

Back