What did you use your sebenza for today?

Just don’t pry too hard with them :eek:
View attachment 1469450 View attachment 1469451 View attachment 1469452 View attachment 1469453 View attachment 1469454 View attachment 1469455 View attachment 1469456 View attachment 1469457 View attachment 1469458 View attachment 1469459 Sharpened a pencil, cut tape, stripped romex, cut foam, opened packages, scored some metallic liquid lite, used it as a flat head screwdriver :eek:
Excuse to buy another. Must not have needed that extra part. Lots of options here. I like the regrind to a razel type blade idea. Would probably be handy at work.

Almost a "Navy" knife. It looks like the "short" may have crystalized the steel and made it brittle! Badge of honor in any case!
Yea I’m still ok with it. That’s my guess as well. Just an opportunity to add another blade shape in the rotation. I’ve been using it and it’s worked just fine at work
Excuse to buy another. Must not have needed that extra part. Lots of options here. I like the regrind to a razel type blade idea. Would probably be handy at work.
That’s the plan. The razel shape will be good I believe. As of now that’s what I’m planning on doing. I do have a replacement tanto blade I bought a few years ago that’s never been used

Opened another stupid clam shell package :mad:

fY67VCH.jpg

Always love seeing your CRK in use pics!

Dude is a legend.

Thanks men. I love using them for sure. They’re good for anything and everything I need them to do. I don't know about a legend but I appreciate it. I’m just lucky enough to have a career that requires a lot of knife usage. There’s several folks around here that use their CRKs just as much as me.

Insingo loyalists might not like hearing this, but I think I like the tanto more for making draw cuts.

7vlAir7.jpg

ckno1Bx.jpg

Back