What did you use your sebenza for today?

I'm a young dad, this was my first attempt at a pool. After a 12 hour day of leveling, packing, laying board, assembling and some more stuff... It's half full!
My six year old is so excited. Shes a princes, like literally... she has a frozen princess dress and is wearing a tiara.

H6wviWTh.jpg

There were all these pictures on every box that showed a box cutter in a circle with the line... nothing at all about using a folding knife, so I'm good.
The hollow grind did really nice on the 3/4 extruded polystyrene. Tried a few ffg and think the hollow is better here.

XHT7tMRh.jpg

I have a backup (or two) of this knife so it's great just using it like Mr. Reeve likely intended.
The blade stone wash hides wear and the carbon fiber ages so gracefully.
tYb1E9gh.jpg

60D000DB-394C-4BFC-8BF1-0ECC5EDA66B5.jpeg Not a very knife usage eventful day. Did a drive by for a birthday today for a nephew. My sons elastic string on the birthday hat broke off. Poked a new hole in the hat and tied a knot to fix it back up. Cut some small rope tonite in the bed of my truck I had been using to tie stuff down with

4F1428B2-A02D-45EC-9371-A20084D3F29D.jpeg Finished up a rough in on a job this morning. Didn’t use my knife at all. Had my son ride the mower this afternoon with me on a house we’re remodeling. Wrapped up a ton of banding straps from brick pallets in the blades. Tried to cut them with my knife knowing it wouldn’t work. Tin snips did the trick. Twenty minutes later ran over a water hose. Cut it out with the Inkosi then we decided to take a break. It says “insert straw here” but couldn't find a hole anywhere so we improvised

Back