What did you use your sebenza for today?

View attachment 1360930 View attachment 1360931 View attachment 1360932 View attachment 1360933 View attachment 1360934 View attachment 1360935 View attachment 1360936 View attachment 1360937 View attachment 1360938 View attachment 1360941 Cut a lot of tape, stripped a lot of wire, hooked up some kitchen equipment, opened some hot dogs and French fries, opened a little toy package for my son. Forgot a fork today so stripped out some wire and cut some tape to make a spoon/fork combo. Sharpened a pencil, cut the plastic jacket off of the inside of Mc cable
Nice hybrid strippers. I have the version with the crimper instead of the spring.

Nice hybrid strippers. I have the version with the crimper instead of the spring.
I’ve actually had them for a long time and just now started using them. I took the spring out of it. I’ve always used the big blue Klein strippers for years. They ended up flying off the hood of the work van down the highway along with my meter and a flathead. Found the screwdriver and the meter but no strippers. Didn’t feel like buying a new pair so started using them. Those and the cheap little yellow Klein strippers with the spring. Not the biggest fan of those. Hard to get in and out of the pocket. But the hybrid needle nose/strippers are pretty good. Still miss my big blue pair tho

I used one Sebenza to open a box that had another Sebenza inside of it. They're related.
View attachment 1362034

I too went a bit cf crazy... Large lefty drop and insingo with a backup for each. Did the same for the smalls. The 31 is a very fine knife, but it's a newer person CR to me. I came into and collected my share of 21's. Being a lefty, I knew that I had to act quick before "the one(s)" for me were gone. I've only carried a cf 21 for years now and thankfully have enough for my forever.

I used mine to kill some time this afternoon doing a little maintenance and upgrading.

#sebenzasurgerysunday
Left to right:
- Jekyll to Hyde backspacer on large 21; forgot I had this (pre Idaho Made)
- Micarta backspacer on large 21
- MXG lanyard pin on large 21 Starbenza
- Older smooth-headed body pins on small 21 (pre Idaho Made)
- Scotchbrite back of Hawk clip in an effort to reduce pants fabrics wear

i.ashx

How'd it do with cardboard? Did you need to touch up the edge?

‘The adhesive on the blade didn’t help matters, but I used it anyway. I received the Inkosi used and the edge wasn’t in terrible shape. I decided to use it until it needs a good sharpening. It did fine, didn’t have to bear down. I’ll probably use it a little longer before sharpening.

Used my Sebenza to cut up some left-over roast beef dinner while I sat on the couch. I was hungry after a long bike ride, and sadly ignored my dog, which looked at me all downtrodden and forlorn that all the beef disappeared without her getting a little (which I am usually happy to do). She’s 12 years old now, and still in great shape, so I’m thinking a few tables scraps has done no harm. It might be why she is so healthy.

rgEvXPg.jpg

aaTSBId.jpg

Used my Sebenza to cut up some left-over roast beef dinner while I sat on the couch. I was hungry after a long bike ride, and sadly ignored my dog, which looked at me all downtrodden and forlorn that all the beef disappeared without her getting a little (which I am usually happy to do). She’s 12 years old now, and still in great shape, so I’m thinking a few tables scraps has done no harm. It might be why she is so healthy.

rgEvXPg.jpg

aaTSBId.jpg
Wow. Now that’s 12 years of experience, with that stare down.

This morning I changed things up and hiked with these two. Typically I don’t hike with the carbon fiber.
6607C711-6E86-42DE-A857-98FF446177BE.jpeg

Back