What do you carry at work?

Typical office carry, knife rotates, a lot of time goes to my Hinderer, CRKs, and ZTs.

IMG_1310.JPG

Sooo... You shoot them and then check if their heart's still beating? JK!

I usually have a blur or knockout for work. They seem to be the most comfortable for their size.

Knives are super not allowed where I work, and yet they issued me a leatherman with a 3 inch blade on it and plenty of other heavy dangerous tools :confused:

Sooo... You shoot them and then check if their heart's still beating? JK!

I usually have a blur or knockout for work. They seem to be the most comfortable for their size.

Pain management clinic, people get crazy when they want painkillers....

I work in a grocery store and generally have two knives, a box cutter, and a Leatherman. When I work in the freezer I have to use lockbacks or slip joints because of the gloves I wear. For that I've been going with an Endura and either a UK Pen Knife or Delica. When I work stocking shelves I go with whatever I want. I usually alternate between Benchmade Grip, Spydie Manix lightweight, RAT 1, or Microtech SOCOM for my larger knife, then either a Skyline, Ambitious, Flash I, Meerkat, or Boker Plus Nano. My Leatherman is a Sidekick. Love the pocket clip on it

well I'm in the army so I have no restriction to what I carry within reason... I normally go with an Emerson of some sorts most often is a cqc-10 or cqc-7 but I just got the mini 15 so ill be giving that a go I use my knife for anything I need to... I don't always has access to the proper tools and I have no worry of hard using my knife every now and then ill throw in my buck 110 to mix it up

For me, its a Leathermans wave on my belt, with a Spyderco Tenacious in my right front pocket. I carry an Opinel No. 8 in my coat pocket. I work with hydraulics.

I tend to go back and forth between the Paramilitary 2 in CTS-XHP and the 710 in M390 with an occasional change to break up the monotony. They are constantly accompanied by a Vic Tourist.

A vic climber blu, and a Dragon Fly in zdp189. As edc. Out in the field, i genrally use a 5 ora 7 inches ifxed blade.

I rotate through a selection. I travel, and work in varying environments, so I have to adjust accordingly at times.

I sometimes work in a couple of cities with silly knife laws (e.g. Chicago and Milwaukee) so I carry smaller knifes there. Also, some sissified office environments where only a small knife is acceptable. For those I rotate through some smaller knives (BM 707, Mcusta Tsuchi, William Henry E6).

Today I'll be in Milwaukee, and I'll be carrying a pretty-much un-flickable < 3" Mcusta Tsuchi. Next week I'll be in Indiana much of the week, and I'll be carrying a Southard or BM 940 to work.

When I'm working from home, I carry the Southard, a BM 940 or BM 710, mostly.

When I fly and check bags, I throw a Chinese cheapie in the bag (so I'm not sad when if a TSA employee steals it)--usually an M028, F723 or L01, depending on where I'm flying.

I work in the office in the city that banned folders so I carry Bark River City knife LOL (no really it is a nice 2.5 inch fixed blade in cpm 154) to peal apples and such

I carry a kershaw 1620 gryst. It gets used for opening packaging mostly. There are no rules about what I can and can't carry, its just left up to common sense. If I pulled a sword out of my pocket to open a pack of pens I wouldn't be breaking any rule but it would also be far beyond any reasonable justification of need and my co-workers would think I was scary lol.

i work in a metal fab shop, and no one cares what i carry. I carry a benchmade 581 everyday at work b/c i like the assist, and opening it with gloves is easy. ive carried a cold steel espada XL to work one day just to freak people out, but it turned into a social piece that everyone loved!

Back