What do you carry at work?

This old guy. The ATS34 is holding up quite nicely!

20130308_133510_zps487f535e.jpg

out on disability with a knee injury, but my work knife (and everything else knife) was my spyderco military.

I bought a cold steel recon 1 spear point to be my work knife, but still find my spydies and emersons sneaking back into my pocket from time to time, We have a "no knife policy" as well but It's kinda hard to open triple plastic wrapped boxes that have also been tape with just your fingers, so our knife policy gets ignored as well, you just get told Hey don't bring a freaking sword of a pocket knife in here.

I worked at a tire shop and we were told we couldn't carry any pocket knives for safety reasons. meanwhile we're working with equipment that can pop a finger off with the press of a button. and the only knives supplied are dull, flimsy, butter knife shaped things that could hardly cut a rubber valve stem...

needless to say everyone carried a pocket knife.

What do I carry at work? The weight of the world, my friend, the weight of the world. *sigh* ;)

Tod

I'm a contractor, so I do what :D Today I have a Kershaw Whirlwind in my pocket along with my leatherman wingman and a Buck Creek Whittler.

IMAG0186_BURST002_COVER_zps3c63d191.jpg

Back