What do you cheat on your Busse with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyre all nuce, but I love the one with a Key symbol on it

Thanks buddy, that one is a custom Gen 3 Chaves Redencion. It's number 26. I have been on his list for over two years and I finally received the knife a week ago. It's a tank, but it's on bearings and is super smooth.

[video=youtube;0-nj2BEAiWI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-nj2BEAiWI-4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ben, very nice line up. Anyway we can get a spine shot of those four?

Sure thing Scott.

Ben, very nice line up. Anyway we can get a spine shot of those four?

The far right are what the spines of integral Dalibor knives look like when sculpted

88d55ce51ddc5160c75e33bdb968c22f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The far right are what the spines of integral Dalibor knives look like when sculpted

88d55ce51ddc5160c75e33bdb968c22f.jpg

Wow, do you have two ZT 777's ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Wow, do you have two ZT 777's ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yea I have a black DLC one and a Satin. Pre-ordered the dating but it looked like they may not get to my number, so I jumped on the black and ended up with both.

The satin is technically my wife's but she kept misplacing it so I bought her a cheaper replaceable knife to carry and but the ZT up til she stopped loosing things [emoji51]

With my O2W orders coming to an end, and my Sucky timing on exchange (always a min late) lol
Finally Cheated on Busse.... Finaly picked up New Benchmade Infidel, wanted one for years.

Looking much foreward to testing out this Barkie With some of my Busses, spesially the HOGB8 when that arriwes!

Z2GrHJ0l.jpg

Barkie With Condor Parang and a leaf spring chopper from Chinatown Bangkok.

QLpvAPMl.jpg

Last edited:
I may have a form of tourettes were I involuntary mention the word smatchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back