empty.png

20180721_200051.jpg
Snakebreaker
LINK
DIRECT
FORUM
ALT
HTML

Don't carry a Busse around town, so usually cheat with a Sebenza 21; 25; Inkosi; Hinderer; or if feeling special - a Shirogorov.

27FA9E8D-F919-4351-BD65-C24458DFEC67.jpeg

Recent buy from the exchange: MLL Amazon in 01. 4 mm stock and THIN behind the edge after a 17 degree per side re profile. Haven’t used it much , but It slices like a Stanley box cutter. Looking forward to “EDC’ng” this one.

Anyone in Busse land know anything about MLL knives ? Any information would be appreciated.

Last edited:
WE Rectifier; I've read WE makes good knives, wanted to see for myself. ZT 0393; I've always liked ZT knives, thought this one looked cool. Emerson CQC-15; Favorite Emerson. Let one go a while ago and needed to replace it to fill the void in my life. TOPS El Chete; I like TOPS knives and read this one is a great chopper. CRKT Graphite; Thought it looked cool and I like the unique locking mechanism. Benchmade Freek; Not usually in to black blades or serrations, but I think they fit this knife well. I really like the handle colors. Also bought a couple of cheap CRKT's and a couple Byrd knives for presents.

Attachments

• 20190327_150556~2.jpg
    20190327_150556~2.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 10
WE Rectifier; I've read WE makes good knives, wanted to see for myself. ZT 0393; I've always liked ZT knives, thought this one looked cool. Emerson CQC-15; Favorite Emerson. Let one go a while ago and needed to replace it to fill the void in my life. TOPS El Chete; I like TOPS knives and read this one is a great chopper. CRKT Graphite; Thought it looked cool and I like the unique locking mechanism. Benchmade Freek; Not usually in to black blades or serrations, but I think they fit this knife well. I really like the handle colors. Also bought a couple of cheap CRKT's and a couple Byrd knives for presents.

The El Chete’s are awesome :)

PM2 in 204p is my EDC at work and CRK Knife Art Large 21 Insingo on weekends, at least until Chad makes me a pocket sheath for me Magnum Bear Cub. That will likely go everywhere with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back