What do you guys think of this new boker?

Not my style of knife (flipper) but it looks like it has a useful non-threatening blade shape.
I'd take that claim of "440C" for the blade with a few hundred pounds of salt though.
I have four Böker knives that were advertised with 440C blades - including on the packaging for two of them, yet all have "440A" etched on the blades.

I asked Böker about the discrepancy both here in this sub forum, and by email, back in February of this year. To date, I have not received a response from them.

I doubt I will buy another Böker. I've never seen such poor customer support before.

I have
Not my style of knife (flipper) but it looks like it has a useful non-threatening blade shape.
I'd take that claim of "440C" for the blade with a few hundred pounds of salt though.
I have four Böker knives that were advertised with 440C blades - including on the packaging for two of them, yet all have "440A" etched on the blades.

I asked Böker about the discrepancy both here in this sub forum, and by email, back in February of this year. To date, I have not received a response from them.

I doubt I will buy another Böker. I've never seen such poor customer support before.

I have not been impressed with Boker. I like some of the designs they produce, not this one though. Seems pricey for 440. In video does show marked 440c on the blade.

I find Boker knives to be very hit or miss quality wise. I would only buy if you can handle it in store first. Some models are always bad. Some have good copies and bad ones.

Every boker I've had was appealing visually to me then once I got it in hand left alot to be desired. Really low quality stuff.

Not my style or steel choice but I like the orange peel pattern. For off shore products, I lean on vendors money back guarantees and the few times I have used it, it worked out fine. Probably because the vendor will weigh sales to service costs and stop carrying garbage. That said, I tinker because it is part of me.

Damm such beautiful design, although the tip shape could be more conservative. Im definitely considering this as my main light edc knife.

Back