What do you guys want to see next??

BenR.T.

Tanto grinder & High performance blade peddler
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
So what would you guys be interested in seeing me make? I don't do one off custom orders, but if there was enough interest in a project, I could probably make it happen.

Oh boy, let me see....
Damascus Ronin Tanto
Katana
Drop point hunter variant ~4" blade,
Three-finger pocketable fixed blade
Dagger - something like the Spartan V-14
Tom Brown tracker-style camp knife.

Any chance we could see some more of these? (Or something similar?)

1c93fa1f622398461b12c2788d096866.jpg

I'd like to see the Wingman line make a more regular appearance. I'd love to see a clip- or harpoon-point Wingman-style knife with Japanese cord wrap.

Straight One tool option Survival fixed blade. Now I know the Scout could def probably perform this just fine especially in 3V. But a High saber/Flat grind, 5 inch + blade length, 90 degree spine for ferro rod striking, and extended tang for hammering. Would also love to see more Kraiken's but at the tip with a sharpened top swedge of the tanto! NOT the whole top edge, just a bit for slashing kinda like a Bud Nealy PK-21!!!! I would buy that in a FN heartbeat in 3V and sheath designed for IWB carry!! I almost bought a Oreganto (sorry if misspelled) 4 inch from Madcap but did not pull the trigger since top edge was not sharpened. Love your blades and the style Ben, and the fact that you use my favorite knife steel 3V. I have 2 of your Hawks and they are some of my favorite especially for the woods!! Keep it up sir! Can't wait to see what comes next!

As a crazy thought, can a hawk be made out of 3V?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd love to see a Khukuri through your eyes. Khukuri blade with a wrapped handled, one of your signature fullers... I think it could be amazing!

Short Viking sword,because your Valkyrie axe needs a worthy companion.Of course made in northern,Scandinavian style.That would be perfect pair!

I'd love to see a Khukuri through your eyes. Khukuri blade with a wrapped handled, one of your signature fullers... I think it could be amazing!

That's a good idea. Here is one I have made before. It's been a while.

Short Viking sword,because your Valkyrie axe needs a worthy companion.Of course made in northern,Scandinavian style.That would be perfect pair!

One of my very first big blades was a seax. Pretty fun. I was in way over my head back then.....
Still have this one actually.

Straight One tool option Survival fixed blade. Now I know the Scout could def probably perform this just fine especially in 3V. But a High saber/Flat grind, 5 inch + blade length, 90 degree spine for ferro rod striking, and extended tang for hammering. Would also love to see more Kraiken's but at the tip with a sharpened top swedge of the tanto! NOT the whole top edge, just a bit for slashing kinda like a Bud Nealy PK-21!!!! I would buy that in a FN heartbeat in 3V and sheath designed for IWB carry!! I almost bought a Oreganto (sorry if misspelled) 4 inch from Madcap but did not pull the trigger since top edge was not sharpened. Love your blades and the style Ben, and the fact that you use my favorite knife steel 3V. I have 2 of your Hawks and they are some of my favorite especially for the woods!! Keep it up sir! Can't wait to see what comes next!

As a crazy thought, can a hawk be made out of 3V?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've considered doing a reverse or double edge kwaiken.
I did a chisel/dagger ground boot knife earlier this year....

I'd like to see the Wingman line make a more regular appearance. I'd love to see a clip- or harpoon-point Wingman-style knife with Japanese cord wrap.

I made quite a few of them, there wasn't a ton of interest at the time, so I moved on to other things. I personally love the design.

Back