What do you no chit carry

The folders rotate, but the gun and fixed blade stay the same for the most part. The fixed blade changes much less frequently

WT2NS8Xh.jpg

Last edited:
I pretty much carry all my folding knives (individually). I couldn't even say which is carried most often.
There is no rotation or anything like that. If there isn't any specific task I know I'll need a particular knife for, I just look and think "Hey!, you haven't carried that for a while" and in the pocket it goes.

image.jpeg I have been EDCing this William Henry B-15 for about 20 years. In that time, I have added a pocket clip, a Damascus San Mai blade, Gold plated hardware, jeweled studs, and an anodize job. The ZDP-189 core sharpens easily on Shapton Glass Al2O3 stones. The 67 HRC blade has significant wear resistance. Because of the machined out handle slabs, the knife only weighs 55gm. I carry it on the placket of my shirt to have access with either hand when seated.image.jpeg

What an interesting grind on that blue knife! Interesting design overall. And where did you pick up the scales on your toothy Endura if I may ask?
Scales are from Indiana Blade Works. They make the same thing for the Delica too.

Thanks man. Bret Dowell is the maker and it’s a Lanny’s Clip pattern (developed by Tony Bose). A2 steel for the blade and spring. Walnut handle scales.

The pattern is awesome, I need one. Pretty pricey I assume?

My always knife is an old Case slipjoint with carbon steel blade.
I'm usually totin' some kind of fixed blade also. Right now the fb is a Spyderco Street Bowie on a mercharness.

Not often but I will occasionally give the old yellow handle a day off but I always, always have the Bugout. The reason being honestly is the weight. It's just an easy carry and quite a bit of blade for 1.85 oz. If I know there's gonna be dirty work I'll put the Flash Il in the truck. It's evidently indestructible
tsHI19v.jpg
qMpP17R.jpg
HM0eiol.jpg
j1X0Wet.jpg

Great carries, everyone!

I need to find an image hosting site so I can post pictures here.

I have two different carries. One is my work carry, and the other is my off work carry.

Work carry:

Leatherman Wingman
Victorinox Tinker
Boker Kalashnikov
A tripple A Coast light.

Off work carry:
Victorinox Pioneer
Leatherman Squirt
Streamlight recharhable light (LOVE this light)
And for the one hander, a PM2.

Now, if I am traveling, or going out after dark, my off work carry might change, because I will carry the Glock 43x and a spare mag. So depending on if I'm wearing cargo shorts or my blue jeans, some stuff may have to stay home, haha.

My every day at work carry, Buck Vantage Pro 20cv, Buck 303 cadet, Leatherman Wave and a Microstream. At home and off duty I switch to a Buck Marksman S35vn or a 110 of some flavor. 2418C817-D24E-42E3-8D98-72D687DAA351.jpeg

...what's your default knife, that blade you carry no matter
There's no knife I carry every day, so in that sense, I could say that I don't have an EDC. To me, part of the fun of knife collecting is that I get to carry a different knife every day. I get to choose one that will be most suited to the day's expected tasks.

Having a desk job and being stuck at home most of the time now, the knife I carry most often is my Victorinox Manager, with the tweezers replaced by a toothpick:
SAK_0_6365__S1.jpg

I have knives and multi-tools stashed everywhere, so I don't need to carry much on my person. Two days ago, I took delivery of my grail knife, the Benchmade Griptilian 550-1. I carry this one for fun. Used it yesterday to prepare chicken noodle soup from scratch, even though I have nice sharp kitchen knives at the ready. I'll probably be EDC-ing this one for awhile:
550-1_agency_1000x1000.jpg

(stock photos, courtesy of the mfrs' websites)

Back