What do you think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would appreciate any feed back on the following....

I am a serious collector of fixed bladeknives for 35 years.

Alway been a problem ... "where should I put these?"What's the best way to display them? I've designed a # of
storage items before of various configurations..

I recently finished a design( 2 yrs in the making) a leather portfolio case,functions as a display, carrying, and storage unit for knives...
There is nothing like this. I have a patent pending
This is a link to the item.

(removed - Kiah)

Just started selling
Sold 11, word of mouth, since July26 when the portfolio case was design finished... Thanks for any comments... Artie G

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Blade Forums! Unique concept, however a quick refresher reading of the rules is in order. You need a paid membership (Gold or above) to sell, offer to sell, or hint that something is for sale. Having said that, if you do get a paid membership, I feel sure your idea will be met with enthusiasm.

Paul

Welcome to BFC. That's a very cool item.

Paul is correct. You can post pictures for review here, but the rules prohibit links to business sites or mentions that something is for sale without a paid membership. The one you would need is the Knifemaker/Craftsman/Service Provider membership. It can be purchased here: http://www.bladeforums.com/pember/membership-new

It's a fantastic bargain for the exposure it allows. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a message or start a topic in the Tech Support forum.

Hi Guys First time posting.... I would appreciate any feed back on the following....

I am a serious collector of fixed blade knives for 35 years. Mostly Gaucho knives...

Alway been a problem ... "where should I put these?"What's the best way to display them? Best way to transport them? (Go to knife shows, friend's homes,etc)
I recently finished a design( 2+ yrs in the making) a leather portfolio case,functions as a display, carrying, and storage unit for knives... Looks like an artist's portfolio
There is nothing like this. I have a patent pending
This is a link to the item.
(Link removed - Kiah)

Just started selling. Sold 11, word of mouth, all Gaucho collectors. ..Do you think collectors would want to display with or without sheaths. Carbon blades will tend to rust in sheaths. Also, I will make "slots" to order. The ones I have made are all 9 knives. A few, all slots 1.75" ". The rest, mixture of 1.75", 2" and 2.5" In same case.....
Also have a storage item that will hold up to 3 cushions( backdrop that knives sit on.)
Thanks for any comments... Artie G (Contact removed - Kiah)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Artie,

Again you need a Knifemaker/Craftsman/Service Provider membership to link to a business site, even if only asking for input. Direct advertising must be kept in the Exchange area of the site even with the correct membership. If there's any confusion, feel free to contact a moderator or start a thread in Tech support.

Thanks,
Kiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back