What do you want in a new Salt knife?

I’d love to see a PM2 with LC 200N or H1 and bright neon or fluorescent G10 handles, so that I would be less likely to lose it in the water.

Pacific Salt lc200n looks great. Would like a pointy tip though so I don't need to regrind it like the h1 model. (This is my "just in case something needs stabbing while i'm out jogging" knife.)

LW Manix 2
Ceramic ball.
Screw construction.
Brite green scales

LC or Vanax.....

Light Weight Native Chief in LC200N...it'd be similar to your Siren Surfingringo Surfingringo but with a choil and strategic jimping...I think it'd make an ideal trail running blade for IWB carry in humid or rainy areas.

Solid FRN handles <ala OG Pac Salt> would be great but linerless G10 like on the Siren would be amazing, also.

Currently I pack a Pac Salt, but I prefer the Chief handle ergos and more streamlined spine.

Last edited:
Similar to the Siren, but more like this.

siren-mod.jpg

I know deleted finger guard is probably out of the question, but you asked. :)

Similar to the Siren, but more like this.

siren-mod.jpg

I know deleted finger guard is probably out of the question, but you asked. :)
I’ll take this, but put back the finger guard. Also the backlock should have stronger spring and moved to a better position so that holding it in hammer grip doesn’t cause the blade to come loose and have vertical blade play.

Tip down clip. Why didn’t the Caribbean come with a four way clip? Oh well.

The Pac Salt 2 has tip down but the endura4 handle is pretty much my least favorite Spyderco handle. The Native Salt is tip down but it is a small blade.

Slap a tip down spoon clip on the siren and I am all over it!

If Spyderco were designing a new Salt knife and you were given a chance to offer some input, what would you ask for? Just curious. :)

LC200N liner locking knife similar in design to the Resilience.

Back