What does your bladeforums username mean?

marchone

Gold Member
Hi David,

Good question.

March was the name of my restaurant In the now distant past. One is because I was the president of our company. I was also a longtime fan of e. e. cummings, so it’s in lower case. It’s all in the past now but I still use it for email. It’s helped me stay in touch with a lot of people over the ensuing years. Best of all it is how my wife found me after her husband passed.

Wayne

PS:

We are in Italy now and I brought your knife in my roll to work with. Here it is with a focaccia and local cheeses. The tomatoes were from our house’s garden this morning.

1631869167435.jpeg

Last edited:

Oklahoma Outlaw

Gold Member
Mine is from my stint with David Allan Coe as lead guitarist…the song “Longhaired Redneck”, coupled with the fact he called me Boomer (from being an Okie).

Yes, I still have hip length hair so nothing has really changed as I approach my 60th birthday next month. Once a hippie, always a hippie.

I used to play NTN trivia in bars in the 90s. To play, each person (or team) got a remote control box which was used to answer multiple choice trivia questions that came up on a monitor. You needed a name so your team could be identified but were limited to 6 characters. I liked the name "stealth" but that's 7 letters, so I dropped the "a" to make it fit. When I became active online, I started using that name for various user names. I still like it because it's fairly unique but its meaning is still identifiable.

The Amazing Virginian

Gold Member
Self explanatory. Oh, and when I was a kid I liked the book, and the TV show "The Virginian" with James Drury, E.J. Cobb, and especially Doug McClure as Trampas (what a name!). And of course, I am Amazing (that was added recently). :p