What else do you collect?

I used to do funko pops but that got crazy so I stopped.

I love all types of gear, like flashlights, watches

I also love vintage toys, like 80s and 90s.

I also collect antique pocket watches (late1700's t0 early 20th C) all in GRC even the 1700's ones, also Apollo 11 memborabilia (original period, not recent copies; except for the US Mint Apollo coin). And anything else that strikes my fancy or interest. Flashlights - small powerful LED AA or AAA type (Fenix / Inova), just getting into older flashlights.
Rich

Last edited:
hobbies motorbikes trikes riding rebuilding/restore customizing
most outdoor stuff camping hunting hiking it's all fun think most on here enjoy survival and outdoor stuff
my German shepherd kaos is my most demanding hobby lol eat like a horse makes me go jogging every day all weather and my best friend

What else do I collect? Bills!!! It would be nice if my knife collection accumulated as fast as my bill collection.

Boxes, lots of boxes.
8d04.jpg
You aren’t a Spyderco fan are you? Lol!!!

animals ... lots of yummy tastey animals ... of all sorts ... lawfully taken animals ... by using my gun and knife collections.

Tools, modern hot wheels ,wheat pennies, airguns.

The tools much like knives I really just accumulate them buying more than I need, especially 1/4" drive.
The wheat pennies I just keep everyone I find no matter what, and the modern hot wheels it's mostly classic American muscle and hot rods but also just anything wacky and fun fantasy castings I think are cool.
My dad started when I was little and I've continued till now that I'm running low on wall space.

Other than knives and guns? Sheaths and holsters. I throw away all cardboard boxes. Not worth the time or space.

hWORNg1.jpg
ZqPFBwO.jpg

My other money pits.....I mean hobbies are gaming laptops and bass guitars/musical equipment. You thought spending 500 bucks on a single knife was bad, try spending 3,500 on a laptop that only gives you like 15% faster performance over your old one. And the fx pedals....so....many....pedals

Knives have taken over as the largest money pit.
In the past, I was and I guess still am a Colt revolver collector. I like 22 rifles quite a bit and have a number of them. Hunting and Fishing used to be big, but has died down considerably the last two years. Want to get back into fishing again.
Gardening and landscaping around the house.
Gadgets, I like tools and gadgets.
Outdoor Photography.
Hiking.

Some might say I collect Carhartt pocket tea shirts as I have a lot of them. Wear them all the time.... my "uniform".

U.S. Coins..mainly Colonials.
Antique Bottles also. Rock hound here as well..mainly gold prospecting.

Other than knives and guns? Sheaths and holsters. I throw away all cardboard boxes. Not worth the time or space.

Seems like a good place to mention my large safe collection, my wife’s love of large viscous dogs and my high tech security system.

Back