What else do you collect?

I've got a hugeee scientific/heady glass collection. Like 12k bucks worth ;)

That's what happens when your family is in the medical cannabis industry and best friend is a glassblower.

Other than knives, I tend to collect friendships, information, experiences and tools. Oh, and dead ducks that i’ve knocked down for eating. :)

Kick scooters for scooting with my dogs. Not so much collecting, but rather just accumulating/replacing/etc. Total thousands of miles with my dogs over 15+ years.
IMGP5185800.jpg

IMGP4691800.jpg

IMGP4681800.jpg

IMGP6438800.jpg

DSC00005800.jpg

SIG516 Pistol

Attachments

• SIG516 1.jpg
    SIG516 1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 8
  • SIG516 2.jpg
    SIG516 2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 9
Knives; Pens; Watches; Flashlights. I feel like that is standard. I have other hobbies but those four, I can't stop buying even though I already have too many of each.

I can't post pictures but I collect dirty looks and middle finger. I try to get at least 3-5 middle fingers thrown my way a week. Suprising easy living in commie California. All you have to do is say Republicans rock. I collected 10 in one day because I didn't get any the week before and I knew I was going camping the next week. And really cheap. Cost is next to nothing.

Wanna really piss people off? Drive the speed limit in the left on the highway in Chicago.

I used to collect coins and foreign currency. Growing up, my grandparents traveled a lot. They sent me coins and bills from Europe, China, the middle East, Australia, everywhere. I have them somewhere. I have a collection of hand painted revolutionary war lead soldiers my other grandfather gave growing up. I have most of the famous guys, including George Washington on a horse.

I also love a/v stuff, and was good at installing. My home system is older, but incredible. 7.1 system, different brands. Currently in storage, but the storage pod gets delivered Saturday!

My dad has one of those Definitive home theater in a box speaker sets, which is ok. I got him hooked up with an Onkyo receiver that's perfect for his little 5.1 set up. A couple months ago I set up a new Audio/Technica turntable for him. He has a nice lp collection.

I have other cool collectibles, but mostly stuff people gave, that I'm really into.

1/43 and 1/32 slot cars. Have many from my childhood days. Looking to scale these back and start adding to my knife collection. The pics are a sample of the 1/43 collection. View attachment 1218991

If you have a track, I might be interested in buying some. I have three nephews, and the older two would love it, though Uncle Bernie would supervise and keep it here. Cedarburg is a little over an hour from me.

I love referring to myself in the third person.

I also collect/accumulate cologne.

I collect debt collectors.

Back