What ever happened to this guy?

He's doing commercials. He's a little thicker and the hair's gray but other than that he looks about the same.

Saw him a couple of days ago on a episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

(a) I could not find the remote fast enough to change the tv before that piece of $hit show came on.

(b) He was on it, and didn't even get to say a line. Rock Bottom ...

The CHiPs guy, whose name I can't remember for the life of me, revived his career doing "Novelas" -- Mexican prime-time soap operas. He disappeared from view here, but he was plenty popular among watchers of Spanish-speaking TV. I heard that he didn't even speak Spanish at first.

Ya know, this is why I really miss The Love Boat and Fantasy Island -- you always knew whose career was in the toilet when they appeared on one or the other.

One of the funniest moments ever on VH1's Behind the Music was Sonny Bono describing how he'd realized that he'd hit rock bottom. He was on an episode of Fantasy Island and got Tattoo's name wrong, calling him Pontoon instead. Tattoo became enraged and began to kick the crap out of him. That's when it came to him that he'd not only hit bottom, but had begun to dig :p.

Chad

Back