What Fiddleback Forge knife are you totin' today?

2v2u4mNDFxAhvqS.jpg
@Sullivan’s Island SC beach with a Custom Shop Kephart.

That’s a nice looking Monarch Jim. Great to see you posting.

Thanks Nathan. I'm pretty psyched about this Monarch. I've been waiting a long time for one with a wood handle that I liked. Couldn't believe no one snatched it up in the initial frenzy last Friday. Now what I really need is a Masur Birch Esquire to go with it. :D

I really need to get back to regular posting on this board. It's been too long and I miss it.

I'm back in Massachusetts visiting family and I got the chance to take my new Monarch for a walk in the woods. :thumbsup:

2v2uVrfSMxfdqaD.jpg

2v2uVrfszxfdqaD.jpg
Very nice grab! Almost claimed it myself, I’m glad it went to a good home. A good soakin’ with some Howards would make the Masur Birch shine, awesome knife!

Very nice grab! Almost claimed it myself, I’m glad it went to a good home. A good soakin’ with some Howards would make the Masur Birch shine, awesome knife!

Thanks! I’ve been waiting for a Monarch like this for a while. Thanks for not grabbing it. I’m definitely gonna work on getting it dirty before I shine it though.

that's a cool looking Monarch

that wood in particular is kinda a PITA to sand out correctly

Yeah. I really like the Masur Birch. I snagged a BC Jr in it a while back. I hope being a pain to sand doesn’t prevent an Esquire from being made. Or a BCK, EDK, or Lil’ Lady for that matter. Just saying.

Back