What folder does this group EDC?

I keep the Izula in my EDC pouch, but am currently in between pocket folders.

Terrible place to be.

Was a Spyderco tenacious; good knife.

220751086029_0.jpg

What are you carrying?

We had a big folder thread a while back that might pop up in the search.

I'm still carrying a Kershaw Leek. I've thought about switching a bunch of times but I just really like the knife. Not a hard use blade but a great knife.

url

Until yesterday I carried an Emerson Commander. I'm now on day two of carrying my HEST/F. I'm really digging it so far.

I carry either:

Benchmade Mini Bone Collector (newest)
Benchamde Bone Collector, full size
Benchmade Presidio 520
Benchmade Osbourne 943

My favorite so far is the mini bone collector. It is just a great knife. Not too small, not too big. Stout for its size and the sculptured G10 feels great in the hand.

I carry a slip joint everyday. If it was good enough for my dad, and his dad, and his dads dad, and so on, it's good enough for me. Plus I just think they're cool.

It's a Lanny's Clip made by Keith Johnson.

P1040389Medium.jpg

For right now, my favorite EDC folder is the Benchmade 710. Looks simple yet sophisticated. The recurve blade is nice. I just like it in general.

I got a Benchmade Bedlam (860BK Manual) and I just love it :), not sheeple friendly though but I don't care haha it's a hell of a knife and sharpens up very nicely

I started with the Spyderco Tenacious when I first started carrying. It is indeed a good knife, and a good overall value.

I always carry the Izula along with at least two folders. Those I rotate depending on what I expect to need that day (and my mood). Here's the folder models that see the most carry time:

Spyderco Sage (#1 favorite - the perfect folder)
Benchmade Griptilian
Spyderco Manix 2
Spyderco Delica 4
Benchmade Mini Grip
Spyderco Cat
Spyderco Dragonfly

My EDC folder is a Husky box cutter from Home Depot. I find that I don't replace the blades that often either. I just sharpen them. The Izulla II is always around my neck though in case I come across something that exceeds the Husky's capabilities.

huskyboxcutterknife.jpg

I either carry:
Swiss Army Tinkerer
Benchmade mini-Griptilian
Spyderco g10 dragonfly

I'm like min-grip the best though :)

Buck/TOPS CSAR and a Spyderco 79mm Rescue. Cut a seatbelt just the other night with the latter. Forgot I even had the Buck.

Obligatory SAK, and a Bradley Kimura III (great bali BTW, but it may be see the secondary market as I just can't seem to get into flipping).

I EDC'd a Mini CQC7 for years, but now I have a couple spyderco folders that I cycle through... ParaII & Sage II being the two main ones. Occasionally, I'd have a Benchmade one me ... a Kulgera or an Osbourn 940.

For the most part I switch between a Benchmade Barrage (580) and a Spyderco Tenacious along with my Leatherman Juice s2. From time to time I take my CRKT Ignition or Spyderco Smallfly. I also carry a Gerber Fast Draw at work, as a beater. Still kicking for the hell I put it through. Planning get an Izula and 3 to become my main EDC blades though. An ESEE and a Leatherman....bring on the world......

Back