What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

"I do not think this means what you think it means" what does this mean???? And yes, it's the original Manix, albeit a sprint run in forest green, I think.

ETA: just noticed bearfacedkiller beat me to it.
I did hedge my bets against my own ignorance, if you noticed.....I'm trying to avoid a serious case of foot in mouth disease. In other words, I was wrong.

i just noticed that Hinderer makes a drop point skinner like pattern with lots of belly

me like...

I won this one via Knife Rights. One of my goals this year at Blade is to find a nice, fitted leather belt sheath for it.

867B80C7-84D5-47E0-A221-47816A12BDA7_zpsh1kfex3p.jpg

added a thumb stud and a clip to this Nieto Pegasus, need to take new pics:

IMG_20150920_192833_zpshoiwajx1.jpg

Step 1: find a Benchmade clip that you Do like.
Step 2: shoot an email to benchmade saying that you bent your (insert found model # here), and ask how to go about buying a new clip.
Step 3: wait for the postman to drop off your new clips. Often, they don't even charge, but to curb abuse prior to it becoming commonplace, they will send you clips of your model, not the one you want (which is why you say yours is the one you want the clip of, not the 810).
------
Neff and GSoM,
Thanks guys. I will be heading up to inspect the knife in about two weeks and see if I want it. I just want to see how it was regarded by others that I trust the opinion of.

I am thinking that it will be akin to a thinner Benchmade 943.

I was under the impression that the mounting arrangement of the Adamas clip differs from other BM clips - hence lack of interchangeability.

Nope, just uses the outer two spots and covers the center one due to being deep carry.
20120913_095723.jpg

Not my photo

A ZT 0095 has been getting time in my right front pocket, recently...paired with a GEC 77 in smooth autumn bone.

Pretty soon I'll be carrying a custom folder with a 5 inch long 3/16 thick cpm20v blade titanium liners and hardware all anodized purple and red and black layer CF scales

2kiwki.jpg

Manix 2 cruwear sprint, scales dyed RIT teal.
BK24

Today was the Kershaw Launch 1 at work and now there is a Launch 6 and CS Finn Wolf in my knife pockets....gotta love the Tru-Spec Tactical shorts - knife pockets on both sides!

Nice choice!
I loved my micarta 85...

I am going to miss that knife.

Last edited:
Nope, just uses the outer two spots and covers the center one due to being deep carry.
20120913_095723.jpg

Not my photo

I knew I liked you for a reason.

In the interim, BM send me a couple clips and screw sets ... complimentary!:D

Back