What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

29770793872_d677e4ff97_b.jpg

I somehow just now discovered the Buck 112...apparently I haven't been living life right.
Found this one in 5160 carbon steel and am so in love
2016-09-26_1132_zpsd4h2me0l.png

I somehow just now discovered the Buck 112...apparently I haven't been living life right.
Found this one in 5160 carbon steel and am so in love
2016-09-26_1132_zpsd4h2me0l.png

Great Blade ! A lot bang for the Buck .

What knife is this?

Medford Praetorian - looks like the full sized G/T model. Very nice :thumbup: I've never handled one, but I recon it would be like a folding BK2 :D

Just seen my local shop has two of the micro's. May have to go take a look see :D

Edit* beat me to it while making breakfast Bill! lol

That Medford looks like the knock off from China.

It is, can tell instantly from pivot. I've had one, not bad for $20, Blade steel was probably 8cr at least. Very solid and smooth, definition of pocket brick though and blade is NOT the most useable. Would never buy a genuine.

Last edited:
As both the son and grandson of breast cancer survivors ( and lover of breasts in general ;) ) I am carrying my pink Native5 for breast cancer awareness month. I suggest that everyone give their significant other a good thorough exam when you get the chance. It could save a life. :)

DSC03703_zpsqypsqxyf.jpg

It is, can tell instantly from pivot. I've had one, not bad for $20, Blade steel was probably 8cr at least. Very solid and smooth, definition of pocket brick though and blade is NOT the most useable. Would never buy a genuine.
I'm agreed, feels like a brick in the pocket, just bought it because the looks, is the most impractical of the Chinese nock off ever, is it in the botton of the drawer already.

Thanks Ulf, I keep looking at them & just can not imagine it feeling comfortable in a front pocket all day....even if clipped on. I like the looks, but just seems like a lot of steel for EDC. Maybe on vest if I were deployed & wanted something that folded, with heft for penetrating power. Again, thanks

After Benson X's post in the Becker Pic thread I half drunkenly made a bid on a new Ritter mini-grip.. Should be here next tuesday :) Now to order some new scales!

Back