What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

IMG_2415_zpsfeypx18z.jpg

Been absent....but still checking in now and then. Some nice looking folders, folx.

Today, cleaning the basement while the snow starts coming down - again:

32001900884_74ffdbb0ea_b.jpg

Mostly carrying fixed blades these days, but since I had to go out to CA for my last aunt's funeral, I broke out a couple of folders to take with me. Carried both of 'em while out there. Wouldn't be surprised if either/or were illegal out there now, but I wasn't goin' out to go out on the town with their clips showin' anyway, so I tooks me chances and made it home without getting 'em or myself confiscated:

An oldie but a goody, CRKT Cyclone:
DSCF3460.jpg

Kind of an obscure choice here. Old pictures, but the knife has held up to SDC since I got it maybe 6 or 7 years ago. A Browning Ice Storm with VG-10 blade that I picked up a few of off flea-bay for $30 bucks each. Sold all but this one. Great little cutter:

07.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

Not illegal, unless you were in SF, LA or Sac.
We're not THAT bad!

I'm still carrying and loving the M390 Para2 with CuScaDi Micarta scales.
Going on 4 years now!

Last edited:
It has been a ZT0770cfM4 for the recent past, but my 562cf (204p) landed today, and tomorrow will be it's initial outing.
I am thinking it just might edge out my 770, we will see.

Blues: You and Your family have my condolences.

Mostly carrying fixed blades these days, but since I had to go out to CA for my last aunt's funeral, I broke out a couple of folders to take with me. Carried both of 'em while out there. Wouldn't be surprised if either/or were illegal out there now, but I wasn't goin' out to go out on the town with their clips showin' anyway, so I tooks me chances and made it home without getting 'em or myself confiscated:

An oldie but a goody, CRKT Cyclone:
DSCF3460.jpg

Sorry for your loss. Nice Cyclone BTW. One thing though, it's a Kershaw.

I got my ZT 0561 with me today.

Last edited:
ZKC D-01 Stedemon design: Cheap and nicely appointed Shirogorov wannabe. 440C blade riding on double row bearing pivot, G-10 scales....plus, it's big - and I like big folders. Thing is solid. I bought three off the Exchange for less $ than one used ZT.....definitely a value.

32836840481_604937455b_b.jpg

Back