What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

2017-02-13_1209_zpsb4kjze6e.png

Love that combo, Nikki.
Is that a PM3?

Though, I must admit, on any given day you'd be more likely to find me with this:

It's a Maratac copper AAA light. Three modes, handy and bright for its size!

You made me double-check!

Cu AAA lives in a tool bag in the trunk.
That is the AA version next to the swayback Jack and Para2.

I decided to switch things up just for today:

PM2 and HDS will be back in pocket tomorrow. And at least six days a week for the foreseeable future.
Don't leave home without it...

Sorry for your loss. Nice Cyclone BTW. One thing though, it's a Kershaw.

HA! Right you are. Been a long time since I've bought either a CRKT or a Kershaw. Totally spaced that one out.

Thanks for the condolences and the correction.

Blues

Today were these two for #throwbackthursday...

33217465075_95cce315d5_c.jpg

but, this one's been in the rotation as well:

33175947756_de0ec05bdf_b.jpg

and then, there's the new Hogue X5 (4", spearpoint) that showed up a couple days ago.....I'd really hate the Exchange - if I didn't love it so much.
Photo cred goes to MajorD; I haven't taken any myself, yet. Been knocking some of the new off.

20170218_130925_zpsoj4lag3t.jpg

Love the Maxamet, I have someone (unofficially) holding a Maxamet Mule for me, though I can't tell which I would want more, the manix or mule?
The Manix is so hard so find second hand though...

For now I am (still) carrying my ZT77cfM4 and the new addition is the Denim Sodbuster SFO.

Love the Maxamet, I have someone (unofficially) holding a Maxamet Mule for me, though I can't tell which I would want more, the manix or mule?
The Manix is so hard so find second hand though...

For now I am (still) carrying my ZT77cfM4 and the new addition is the Denim Sodbuster SFO.

I'd say check out the Maxamet. It's an amazing steel. My wife bought me this Manix for Christmas and I've been carrying and using it at work for light chores and food cutting, but I haven't had to sharpen it yet. A few passes on the strop and it's back to razor!

I like that micarta Bullnose by the way!

Got my Para 3 in today and just finished putting some scales on it! Pics in a few.

Back