What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

IMG_1747_zps8beb29a8.jpg

Carry a folder?? Surely you jest. I carry a BK14 neck knife........

Fixed blades are illegal for me to carry at work, so folders are a necessity if I want a blade with me. I don't carry folders if I'm in the woods (normally), but then I'm also not concerned about carry size or weight either.

That sounds like another of those common sense rules...... that lacks common sense. You can lay someone open just as fast with a 4 inch folder as a 4 inch fixed blade. That said, I MIGHT occasionally be caught with a Spyderco in my pocket..........

The Yojimbo is my most carried folder. But I have been really enjoying the Delica Wharncliffe lately.

bbc87a9b-6018-4cfc-9b30-1235877539f5_zpsvg5t7ctr.jpg

One of these and my ZDP Manbug and I feel pretty prepared.

1ba6d801-9bd3-4f8f-a1fc-0cfbd8de7bf3_zps8no4sfok.jpg

c9a3a6a7-171e-416f-ad07-14487d4d4285_zpsxivc65m4.jpg

You always carry some interesting things, what is the coin looking object and where did you get the awesome bead?
Thank you!
The coin is a copper round with the rune eiwhaz hammered into it. A friend made it, and it's one of the only things that's always in my pocket, has special meaning.
A buddy of mine made the bead, it's bronze.

Thank you!
The coin is a copper round with the rune eiwhaz hammered into it. A friend made it, and it's one of the only things that's always in my pocket, has special meaning.
A buddy of mine made the bead, it's bronze.
Two unique items, thanks for sharing!

Back