What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

I am in and out of courthouses so I can’t always cary. When workin it usually is a buck 055. When working in the yard it is a kershaw select fire. I have it set up with the bits to adjust my lawn equipment. Otherwise I have a cold steel code 4 ore the Kabar mule. I also throw a 110 and a reconcold steel recon deboning

An Ontario RAT 2 came in the mail this morning. I’ve been using it for yard work today. It’s a well built little blade with very smooth action. I understand the edc appeal now.
blXP3yp.jpg

I like Buck 110’s a lot. From the time I was a kid. The Dukes of Hazard had them. My Dad had one. It was just the perfect knife IMHO. I’ve dabbled with others but still wear a 110 every day. Still the best heavy folder going. I’ve worn out a couple and Buck made them new again...........for $10. How can you beat that? The 110 is really not too big.

38A861EE-437F-4EC2-BB89-3347DF493E45.jpeg

Been breaking in the smaller Cold Steel Luzon lately. Virtually disappears when slipped into a jack shirt pocket. Liking it more than I thought I would.

In my quest for what constitutes a gentlemen’s folder, it has lead me to this...
FrBYTEL.jpg

Of the 11 KABAR’s above, 9 are recent acquisitions. All are in exceptional condition. The youngest of the group is 25 years old. Still got one more dog’s head coming.

I gotta say, I really loves me some KABAR slipjoints. :thumbsup:

In my quest for what constitutes a gentlemen’s folder, it has lead me to this...
FrBYTEL.jpg

Of the 11 KABAR’s above, 9 are recent acquisitions. All are in exceptional condition. The youngest of the group is 25 years old. Still got one more dog’s head coming.

Nice collection man. :thumbsup:

FrBYTEL.jpg

WOW! Very Nice Collection GeofS :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you, Xr6x. :)

I had a few extra bucks laying around being that we haven’t had any new Becker’s come out in a little while. ;)

Earlier this year, I purchased a Reate K2; and it's been in my right front pocket, more often than not, ever since.
WhGK7tI.jpg

Of course, every once in a while, I spend a week enjoying some of my other knives; but the K2 continues to find its way back into my pocket...and the pictured fixed blade back to my belt.

Back