What folding lockback knife would James Bond carry?

Date of manufacture/introduction and vintage of Bond notwithstanding, I would agree with several others that an Al Mar Eagle or Falcon would fit the bill for folding lockback. Very stabby and very sleek. I'd go for Talon model over the HD or UltraLight as it's one-hand opening and has no pocket clip--I just can't see JB with a clip showing.

Gd57Ysb.jpg

Second choice with the same criteria would be a Buck 110 auto. Somewhat less sleek, but still stabby and classic for sure. I don't see Bond with a belt sheath, though, and the 110's a heavy bugger for in-pocket carry. Still a reasonable choice given the OP's specs. We need a pic of this from Arian29 Arian29 .
Thanks dear friend,
Here’s pics of a couple Buck 110 Autos.

oeO0Z4H.jpg

TBCa0WC.jpg

I’d say in the year 2012 ’SKYFALL’ Bond(Craig) uses a traditional type folder (not one hand opening), to cut out the bullet/parts from his shoulder at new MI6 HQ,,,

We’ve also seen Bond use:
A diving knife(Thunderball,
NeverSayNeverAgain)
A throwing knife(FromRussiawithLove)

Briefcase -fixed blade
(FromRussiawithLove)
Disarms Quarrel’s switch knife in ‘Dr No’

Can’t remember Bond using ‘HIS own’ auto/switch knife tho...probably he used,,someone pls give movie name/input here
:):)

Last edited:
When I think of what 007 would carry I don’t think of a production knife, or a locking folder. I think a gents knife (slipjoint) by Paul Mason would be right up his alley.

Back