What is in the works at CPK?

Please don't put a huge choil on the folder, just a sharpening notch. I want as much beautiful 3v Delta blade length as possible. Plus a choil always gets hung up on stuff if I'm cutting quickly or at the worst possible time in emergency situations.

Also, if you truly love me maybe do a tanto.

“Normal People”? I hope that there will be some open-mindedness, for us really, really, really, un-normal people, and Amazon will let us buy the economy version knives. Also, just as soon as my wife kicks me out (why she married such an un-normal person, I’ll never know), I’d be more than happy to come over and sweep the shop floors for payment in stream bound blades. Mike

“Normal People”? I hope that there will be some open-mindedness, for us really, really, really, un-normal people, and Amazon will let us buy the economy version knives. Also, just as soon as my wife kicks me out (why she married such an un-normal person, I’ll never know), I’d be more than happy to come over and sweep the shop floors for payment in stream bound blades. Mike

You know what, maybe "normal people" wasn't the right phrase. I guess I should have said "neurotypical ordinary sane people". Versus you "unwashed heathens."

Oof - I can see myself purchasing a number of those knives... I'm especially interested in the AEB-L knife versions as well, given the steel's properties and ability to sharpen easily.

An axe head from you would be ehm... badass, and I have been looking for a reason to purchase new kitchen knives, so this might just be justification! Out of curiosity regarding the kitchen knives, would you ever consider a run of them in other Böhler-Uddeholm steels outside of AEB-L?

CPK will likely be getting a fair bit of my money in 2021/2022...

Oof - I can see myself purchasing a number of those knives... I'm especially interested in the AEB-L knife versions as well, given the steel's properties and ability to sharpen easily.

An axe head from you would be ehm... badass, and I have been looking for a reason to purchase new kitchen knives, so this might just be justification! Out of curiosity regarding the kitchen knives, would you ever consider a run of them in other Böhler-Uddeholm steels outside of AEB-L?

CPK will likely be getting a fair bit of my money in 2021/2022...

I think the other Bohler Uddeholm steels are made for abrasion resistance. your food should not be that abrasive. For the properties that matter, it's tough to beat AEBL in the kitchen.

Out of the list, I hope for Kephart and maybe the UF2.
I think that we may get a pre-order for UF2 at some point, so that could be my 2022 knife.

When my daughter gets home from school today I need to tell her that one of her hermit crabs died. I'm going to warm up for that conversation with you.

SharpPancake, I hate to let you know that the pre-order for the Kephart already happened and is closed. I am sure there will be other opportunities to have another hermit cr.. er, I mean CPK Kephart.

:D

Looks to be a Great Lineup:thumbsup: In the interest of Fair Play (and to ensure CPK continues to

Grow and expand) , (
I will limit my Selection and preferences ) to ONLY

the Integral Shiv, Trench Sword, and of course the 10 inch Dagger

(which you must have accidentally forgot to mention);):p:D

EDIT: and Maybe a CPKHUK:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back