What is in the works at CPK?

This question recently came up again and I figured it warrants a thread

Kephart
Basic line 5-in field knife
Basic line Super Duty Field Knife

^ Steel is here, we are decking material on these now.

View attachment 1447191

In the works collaborations include
Lorien Arnold Kukri
Keffeler tanto
Keffeler trench sword
DEK2

Also in the works:
Possible kitchen knife
Micro EDC
Folding all steel field knife
Integral Shiv
Axe
Utility Fighter 2

In process:
DEK1
4" Dagger
K18 sword
Kephart
5" basic line Filed Knife

Currently available:
Field Knife 2
12" Behemother
Nathan, do you have any approximate roll out dates for any of the “in the works" and "also in the works"?

Nathan, do you have any approximate roll out dates for any of the “in the works" and "also in the works"?

That's a tough one. We're scrambling a little bit right now after the machine tool shuffle here. I think we'll have some of the new 5" basic Field Knife ready by the end of August. The Super Duty in October and the UF2 by the end of the year. I don't know for sure, we've never had this kind of capacity before and this is the first time we've rolled out so much new work in the same year, I'm not really sure how it's all going to shake out. For example we might into a log jam with the sheath maker etc. I do know that 2021 is shaping up to be an epic year.

Hi Nathan, any pics/sketchs of Keffeler tanto? Thanks!
I just wandered over here to ask the same question. After recently acquiring a tanto and messing with it, I can say I am now more interested in this CPK\Keffeler collaboration than ever! Anything to share?

Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist maybe you could have a beer later and let a picture of this float out there as an Easter egg. Feeling thirsty?

I AM TEh GREAT NATAN!!! GAHHHAHAHA!!!

View attachment 1619092
ab28d37cd44e51cf5b043a514063c3b1.jpg

"NATAN, perhaps???"

6c895333040940804ce611e762bfd43a_640x640.jpg

Back