What is model in last pic on 5 from grinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbach8tw

Platinum Member
Just looked at the 5 from the grinder interview again, I really liked the last Knife pictured in the interview, the one with a light colored handle below the wolverine. Can I see more pics of this model and people's experience with it? Looks very handy, does it come in different steels? Thanks for any information. I think it is the utility knife after checking out the face book page.

Last edited:
That's a sweet looking knife. Wish it was in my collection. Go look at the picture threads and you'll see it. Don't know what Chris calls it.
Chris uses a variety of steels, it just depends on what he has in stock. I'm getting a kitchen knife from him in 10V.
I've got his knives in 4V,10V, Z-Ware, S110V, CPM-M4, S90V, XHP, S30V and 3V. They're all good.

That is one of mine. Not sure what he calls that model. That one is in Westinghouse antique ivory micarta an 10V. It is handy as can be. The grip is very comfy for a smaller knife. I will try to remember to get some outside pics to post here

That knife was the first of it's kind and the first time I used Westinghouse Micarta.
I do have one in the works right now that is also in 10V that should be finished for Blade Show.

I based the pattern loosely off the Kiridashi style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back