What is the best EDC pocket knife you've ever seen?Pics!

Is that your choice?

Best looking is a really hard choice to narrow down. I'll have to look through some of my pics.
haha, yes, that's my choice, at least for now, this is our new product and I think is the best geek EDC for me.

I figure everyone has different ideas about this, but for me lately these 2 knives that I modded seem to have gotten the most pocket time for a long while now. lightweight, easy to carry, ergonomic, what's not to like? pocketduo.jpg

not everones style i think thay look good and i use them for everything a pocket knife can be used for there my favorites and are very useful blade shape to me good grips use them for mechanics

http://imgur.com/a/VhPC4P5

5uJeXfU.jpg

You can check out our Kizer sub-forum, it's launched the pre-order, first 300 can have this Titanium premium Cyber Blade for just $69

Given the sensitivity members have shown to using posts in the general forum to hawk wares, I would humbly suggest editing the post, to avoid another kerfuffle, to simply say something like "glad you like it feel free to look at our subforum for more details on this and other Kizer offerings."

This should not be in general chat... we all know this is not the best edc knife you have ever seen... this is the new edc knife you are trying to promote. And the title should say that... and ill be honest that little knife is far from the best edc knife i have ever seen. looks like the new tesla car indeed... and the massive thumb hole is for elon musk smashing hes own windows ?

I like that Kizer gives us credit for being smart enough to recognize that they're here to promote their product. It's right there on the box, so to speak.

GKD can leave bruises and scorch marks (folding prybar, anyone?). It's a brave move to step outside the warm embrace of their fanbase, and into the arena, over here.

I've always taken these threads as Kizer having a bit of fun with us, and I respect them for being willing to try. Especially since there is such a wide variety of opinion on Bladeforums, guaranteeing that not everybody will see these threads as humor. I carry my Skeletool in "gent's knife" situations, making it "the best" knife I have for times when others might carry a Peanut or a SAK. But there's no possible way that we will ever come to a conclusion, or even a majority consensus, about what the word "best" means.

LOL, Nah, is our in house designer.

Who definitely designed that knife by tracing an outline of the new Tesla truck. Come on, now.

You can check out our Kizer sub-forum, it's launched the pre-order, first 300 can have this Titanium premium Cyber Blade for just $69

Would you like me to tell you what Tesla named their new truck? :)

The knife with the most hours in my pocket.
41O4YVAe9nL._SL160_.jpg

This knife will probably over take the Delica 4 at some point. The perfect size knife for me and my large hands. I own two, just got a CTS XHP steel version.
cold-steel-CS30ULH-08.jpg

Yes, I know the manufacturers subforum exists, but hopefully Kizer is taking note of some of our responses to their various questions in this forum to help design/price future products. I also understand some folks may see this as nothing more then an ad.

Last edited:
Back