What is the Vogler?

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
I don't know how many of you pay attention to my Instagram account, but I post stuff there almost every other day. It's the best place to see what I'm working on, and I also give sneak peeks at new models before they're finished, or even announced. For those of you who have been watching, you may have noticed a very secret, super special batch I'm working on. I'm officially announcing The "Vogler" model. It's a design that is very deceptive. Trust me when I say, these ergonomics are incredible. They offer the comfort level, in all positions, that you've come to expect from Fletcher Knives, as well as an aesthetic that is absolutely sex on a stick. Fondling these in any normal knife grip will blow your mind. These will be finished in the next day or two and will be in the $350 range. These are extremely limited, so if you want one, you'll need to snatch it up. There's already people telling me which ones they want, but I'm not letting anyone purchase them beforehand, so that way it's fair for everybody. The one exception will be the two I pick to keep. Yes, I love this design so much, I'm keeping two of them. Here are some of the sneaky photos I've posted of them. By the way, if you don't watch my Instagram feed and you'd like to, it's super easy to find. Just put "fletcherknives" in the search box and it'll pull up tons of stuff from my page.

IMG_20170217_150455.jpg

IMG_20170217_162746.jpg

IMG_20170223_153628.jpg

IMG_20170224_145021.jpg

Lord Fletcher:

Can you share what your inspiration was for naming this new design "Vogler" ?

Curious minds want to know ;)

Peter

I'm pretty sure the vogler is the weapon that the onceler used to kill the lorax.

I'm pretty sure the vogler is the weapon that the onceler used to kill the lorax.

LOL! That may be true! I have no clue.

Actually, there's someone who knows exactly what it is, and how stupid and funny it is, but he almost never looks in my forum, so I doubt he'll chime in. If ye is so inclined, ya'll may play my little game. You don't know why you're playing the game, you'ns just know you'ns is playing. Here are the only rules.
1) You can only find out what the Vogler is by asking someone else. If you know what the Vogler is, I'll need to know who told you, at which time I'll ask them how you asked.
Which brings us to rule
2) The only way you may ask someone what the Vogler is, is by saying these words exactly, "What is the Vogler?" That's it. Trust me, when you ask the right person, they'll know exactly what you're talking about, and they'll tell you what the Vogler is.
First person that does this correctly, ............miiiiiight get a little knick knack.

somebody won the game. They get a free Bones Black. YAY!

Last edited:
Game on Bro......how long will you keep this little game running ?

Like the reference to you'ns......made me feel like I was back in Pittsburgh......lol

Could it have something to do with the definition provided by the Urban Dictionary ?

I've asked several individuals however, no direct hits so far.......hmmmm. I'm wondering if your initial use of ya'll with a switch to you'ns is some type of subtle clue ?

Maybe not "What" but perhaps Who is/was,... is the proper question. Maybe there's a good story there somewhere!

Last edited:
Ok, this has driven me completely off the rails. Your hint about a forum member that doesn't spend much time on your sub forum has led me to connect a few dots. Since early german references to Vogler translate to "Fowler or Bird Hunter", could the forum member be Stephan Fowler ?

This Instagram account continues to pay off.

I have learned NOTHING about knives - but I can totally work my finger board like a champ.

Jason

This is the answer I got. "It is a 6 episode series about a nutjob. Not real good, but watchable... Typical Dylan fare..." Andy

This Instagram account continues to pay off.

I have learned NOTHING about knives - but I can totally work my finger board like a champ.

Jason

I pulled a sweet jump onto a fan and then landed it this morning in front of people. It was gnarly.

Ok, this has driven me completely off the rails. Your hint about a forum member that doesn't spend much time on your sub forum has led me to connect a few dots. Since early german references to Vogler translate to "Fowler or Bird Hunter", could the forum member be Stephan Fowler ?

LOL. Peter it's really trying here people.

LOL. Peter it's really trying here people.

I actually asked Chris to check with Stephan and ask him the question. He probably thinks I've gone bat shit crazy. Since I haven't heard back I'm going to stick with the original contact & response that I sent you in a PM when you first announced the game. Knowing a bit about your office arrangement at the shop, I have to believe that this individual has intimate knowledge of the source of your creative inspiration.

Back