What is the Vogler?

I actually asked Chris to check with Stephan and ask him the question. He probably thinks I've gone bat shit crazy. Since I haven't heard back I'm going to stick with the original contact & response that I sent you in a PM when you first announced the game. Knowing a bit about your office arrangement at the shop, I have to believe that this individual has intimate knowledge of the source of your creative inspiration.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm dying! I'm dying!

Yes! For anyone who doesn't know, the game has been won. Peter actually won like two days ago, and I didn't tell him, because it was hilarious!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Went to bed early last night and missed the opening of the Vogler sale thread. Didn't sleep well so I got up early and signed on to BF. My spidey sense must have alerted me to the fact that the Vogler's were released by their creator. Didn't get what would have been my first choice, however I did manage to snag one on the rebound.......and then I find that I managed to stumble on the right answer to Dylan's "Little Game". What a great start to the day.....Woot !

Can't wait to check out the knife & see what the prize will be.....I'm clearing a space on my desk so I can proudly display it ;)

For those of you that may want to learn more about who / what inspired Dylan to create the Vogler:

Bullet_in_the_Face_Serie_de_TV-243565619-large_zps4bxcix6x.jpg

Peter

For those of you that may want to learn more about who / what inspired Dylan to create the Vogler:

Bullet_in_the_Face_Serie_de_TV-243565619-large_zps4bxcix6x.jpg

Peter

Yep! Nailed it. I watch a lot of these stupid fake mini series on IFC. Don't ask me why. I have no idea, but I can't look away. This has thus far been my favorite. Followed in a close second by "Trapped in the Closet" starring R Kelly. Oh my goodness what a magnificent pile of entertaining crap that is! I'm seriously going to watch it again right now. LISTEN, PEOPLE, do not look this crap up thinking you're going to find some unknown codex of incredible acting. NE NE! If you watched Highlander II: The Quickening Renegade Version and LOVED IT!! for the incredible piece of campy, cliche, bullsh*t, absolute Hindenburg level career killer it was, THEN you will like it.

By the way, for anyone who doesn't get the reference, because they don't watch sh*tty movies like me, "SplatterPunk", the name of my new favorite etch, came from the "SplatterPunks" gang in Robocop 3.

Seriously two of my favorite reviews of my favorite worst movie of all time. Don't have liquid in your mouth if you watch the second one.

[video=youtube;ha7Vu2g9fFA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha7Vu2g9fFA[/video]

[video=youtube;TUf_6lJrOlA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUf_6lJrOlA[/video]

Back