What is you newest knife??

newmarch01.jpg

Today the postman brought me a Benchmade 710, Al Mar Ultralight Eagle, CRKT Centofante Tribute, and yesterday a BK-11 (courtesy of a fellow BF member's awesome giveaway! :thumbup:)

Edit: Holy smokes! The postman rings twice... :D

newmarch02.jpg

Last edited:
Picked this up at the abysmal Tampa gunshow last weekend. Only deal I could find.

018-1.jpg

The Tracker was my holy grail of the knife world. Wanted one since they hit the market. I know a some people don't like them but I'm in love with it so far. I went with the Tracker 2 because I think it's just about the perfect size. Built like a tank and feels good in the hand. I have also picked up a Tracker 4. Also love it. Now on the hunt for a new grail.

These two are my latest. The Microtech is a souvenir from France. The Necker is the newest one. It's scratched from the sheath.
22c6022f.jpg

He's are a couple of my latest Scott Gossman 5 in Tusker in Mesquete and a Big Boar Tusker 5 1/2 in in black Mircata.
cad1070a.jpg

Last edited:
My new Dozier arrived yesterday! It has lime green/black G-10 scales, a full Ti. backspaces, as well as thick Ti. liners. I am on my iPad, no pix.

My RJ Martin Modulator is my newest. Beautiful Pearl inlay and S110V. I can't seem to get this knife out of my pocket.

IMG_1945800x600.jpg

Two came today
Large Sebenza 21 S30V (2009) from Chris_Himself
Mantis MT-9D #36/48 "Shot and Bothered"

Back