What is you newest knife??

Got these Friday and today.

i-hTgsQwT-XL.jpg

Kershaw Random Leek Blem from Kershawguy. $40 for a great form factor, reverse tanto, assisted opening, framelock, with S30V steel? Yes please!

photo%20%2842%29.JPG

My last 3 weeks of purchases!
Swamp Rat Rucki tan / green black g10
Swamp Rat Ratmandu tanker / black micarta
Swamp Rat Howling Rat black / black micarta
Busse Boss Street tan / tan micarta
Swamp Rat Rodent Solutions tan / tan micarta
Swamp Rat Rodent Solutions tan / Black Micarta
Swamp Rat Hairy Carry LE #999 satin / Black paper micarta
Keen Kutter Mod. Hatchet 20's to 40's hickory handle
IMAG0243.jpg
IMAG0225.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a Becker bk16..... Stripped it..... And patina'd it.... Really like this one a lot

100_0160.jpg

100_0155.jpg

100_0157.jpg

FedEx just dropped these off :)

551d7f2a.jpg

It's a Spyderco Jester, a Benchmade Emissary, a knife display and a gift for a friend.

0dabe64e.jpg

The Jester is really hefty! It almost looks silly with those massive liners with that tiny pivot :)
The Emissary came with some blade play and gritty action. I'll see if I can fix it when I get home.
The gift knife looked like it had a huge scratch on the blade, but luckily it was just dirt.

benchmade.jpg

This. I wasn't put off by the complaints regarding stop pin problems and wide bevel. Mine locks up impeccably and the edge is actually pretty thin. Maybe BM was listening to the complaints because I seem to have gotten a good example. Only had it a week but have been using it for just about anything.
K

Got this today. Fällkniven U1b slip joint. I got it on sale (impulse buy). Fit and finish is pretty nice. Very sharp. Gonna carry it over the Easter. So far I like it. I was pleasantly surprised by Fällkniven and the Swedish postal service. I placed the order yesterday afternoon and it arrived before lunch today (after travelling 900km).
e78b23c4.jpg

The waiting for this one just about killed me. But let me tell you, worth it in every way.

Spyderco Valloton Subhilt

012-2.jpg

Benchmade Bone Collector with the green/black g10. I'd post a picture, but my phone doesn't want to.

Back