What is your absolute favorite knife? Post a picture.

commandoandsmatchet.jpg

I couldn't possibly pick a favorite. I haven't counted for a while, but I probably have about 120 knives at this point and would consider even the least expensive of them to be of reasonably good quality, having moved out those that were "not so much", those that didn't appeal or seem useful to me, some that were just kinda meh, and even a number that were high quality and liked, but just sat and were occasionally fondled as they were too pretty to use.

My current favorites are my two Spartan Harsey Folders, bought within a couple months of each other, the first a brand new, very pretty Northwest edition and the second a plain Jane, bought to be a work user. I'm just amazed by how smooth and what great cutters these two are and how they feel like they were custom made to lock into my hand.

46DyC0m.jpg

65isfwk.jpg

MGhQ6Xd.jpg

jz9CKkn.jpg

Again, I could pick any number of knives as favorites from my CRKs, RHKs, Shiros, Cheburkovs, even BMKs, Spydies, or several other makers depending on what's floatin' my boat at any particular time. I was tempted to post my RDD, though, as it's an amazing knife in so many ways and one that I never thought I'd be able to add to my accumulation.

JWJ3lt9.jpg

yxhzU76.jpg

I have a decent collection, but I guess my all time favorite would have too be my M390 carbon fiber bareknuckle.. I know I'm crazy picking a kershaw over CRK, or a Hinderer but I just like this thing. It's super light perfect blade shape, opens like a rocket and with great steel.
5l9ZI1c.jpg

image.jpeg This William Henry B-15 Titan has been modified by me to meet my requirements. A San Mai ZDP-189 Damascus blade was added along with a pocket clip, jeweled studs, Gold plated hardware, and a green anodize job. The weight is 55gm. The long lasting edge can be honed on Shapton glass stones.image.jpeg

Those are some great knives! Hey Kancler, I checked out the russian knife website. I did not see what type of steel the knife I like is made of. It's called the Artybash | Rosarms. Also, no price. I want that knife! My Bark River Cub in Walnut with Leather Liners and Natural Pins is finally arriving today!!! I have a feeling that will quickly become my favorite. I received my Terävä Skrama from Varusteleka yesterday. That thing is a beast, but more of a workhorse than a favorite, maybe. Anybody have a TRC Apocalypse? Those look awesome

Back