What is your absolute favorite knife? Post a picture.

Very nice! May I ask who made it?

Mastersmith Aaron Wilburn

You can see his work at “Wilburn Forge” on social media. This is his folding trapper. He is primarily known for his forged damascus fixed blades but he makes a fantastic slipjoint. Super nice guy and definitely under the radar.

I also own his dogleg
View attachment 1487523

And his Dino. That’s his “Wilburn Forge” logo on the scales

View attachment 1487524

Last edited:
SOG Stingray

0CMvzN7.jpg

It’s not really all that special or exquisite, but my overall favorite folder, at least determined by the one I carry the most, goes to my Mini Ritter Griptilian. The size, blade profile and steel with it’s insanely thin edge, all add in to my perfect carry.

q8eeqja.jpg

When it comes to fixed blades and traditionals I’d have a much harder time choosing between them.
I will second the mini grip.A fantastic true EDC do all for my self.Seems to be the right size

So for the past couple of months my Para 3 was the only knife I carried and used. I really love this thing.
QTIfFRl.jpg

But this one showed up recently and I am really blown away. I need to use it as much as I have my Para 3 but I think this one could take top spot for me.
zD9M6aO.jpg

Kizer T1

Probably this Wilkins Leafstorm 9 because it’s new to me and very fidget-friendly.
001(86).jpg

However, this small Sebenza 21 is my most-carried knife. My attention drifts away from it occasionally when something new & shiny comes along, but it always finds its way back into my pocket.
001(97).jpg

Back