What is your current favorite knife that you don't use and possibly can't even find but still like?

My Pete Winkler LochNessMuk. Navy burlap with black and white pinstripes. 6"+ of thick convex 3V. Waited 7 months for it and this was before Pete won Forged in Fire. I love the knife but I've never used it.

Legend has it there was a BK9 given to some Kentucky hooligan that was sharpened to a level none had seen before, with a handle shaped to exquisite perfection, and many holes drilled in the blade itself, all to reduce drag and friction.

That's not it, but I figured it worth a mention.

That's easy. But it's a fictional, magic knife from a Tolkien story.

Angrist
JRR Tolkien said:
That knife was made by Telchar of Nogrod, and hung sheathless by his side; iron it would cleave as if it were green wood.

Imagine all the sheath issues that could be solved if we just made knives that magically floated at our side.

I got a dagger from a midget with hairy feet. It glows when ugly people come near.

The back-up to my back-up BK15.

A Buck 110 that I got from my grandfather, dressed out many deer and other critters with, broke while on a Smokey Mountains motorcycle camping trip batoning kindling (I know - I know!) send back to Buck with a note confessing my foolishness and got that very knife back looking better than new. I've got a bunch of 110s and they are sure easy to source - but not THAT ONE.

NOTE: The foregoing assumes you meant "can't even find" int he sense of sourcing a replacement, not as in lost/misplaced.

well, i got a Johnson Nessmuk style - it's somewhere... i hope it turns up :>

got a couple random things i was gifted, that aren't ever going to be used, at least by me. almost too nice.

Nice folder Guyon.

My bk17 that my youngest daughter took. And my KA-BAR mule that my youngest daughter took. And my Dozier folder that my youngest daughter took.

I think I need to get a lock for my knife box.

Oh that is an old favorite! Glad to see Gunyon still has those old pics!

No chatting.
IPRLStarter-vi.jpg

Back