What is your dream KMG attachment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is going to Grand Rapids Michigan and is not there yet. Only two more days for it to arrive or I've got problems.
Steve
I sent it on the morning of th 12th and they told me it would take 3 days to get there.
Here is the tracking number. 03071790000118961258
I will try and get more info in the morning.
It was sent USPS, you can track it at www.USPS.com
I'll let you know what I find out.

Michael
www.adammichaelknives.com
mike@adammichaelknives.com

I called the Post Office and was told it will take 7 days not 3. that means it should be at the Grand Rapids PO today. I couldnt get a whole lot of info other than that. I will try to track it again later today to see if it made it to Michigan.
Michael

How the heck does it take seven days to get from Wi. to Mi.?:eek:
Isn't that the state next door? Maybe they are going to swim across the lake with it.:D

Rick

How the heck does it take seven days to get from Wi. to Mi.?:eek:
Isn't that the state next door? Maybe they are going to swim across the lake with it.:D

Rick
What fry's my beans is the web site says 3 days and the lady at the po told me 3 or 4 days. If I would have known it was 7 I would have upgraded the shipping for him for free. I know he needs it by the 21 or 22nd!

Michael

Good news, package arrived this afternoon inGrand Rapids. I will pick it up this weekend and transport it to the great white north.
Thanks Michael

Steve

Michael,
I got my package. It is ripped open on the bttm. Looks ok though. I'm at work so I haven't opened it yet. Hopefully everything is there.
YeeHah. :)

Michael,
I got my package. It is ripped open on the bttm. Looks ok though. I'm at work so I haven't opened it yet. Hopefully everything is there.
YeeHah. :)

If there is anything missing, let me know and I will replace it ASAP. there should be 3 mailn assemblies:

1. Reciever Assembly
2. Table Assembly
3. Arm Assembly

one bag with 4 long bolts and 4 nuts and one bag with a handle in it.

I dont get how the box could be ripped, it is heavy cardboard, double boxed, stapled and taped but they still magnage to damage it!:mad:
Im glad you got it, have fun with it.

Michael

It has been brought to my attention that I havent been doing a very good job comunicating with everyone who still has a MAP Arm coming. For that I want to apologize. I have learned alot on this first run of Arms and number one on the list is comunication. (number 2 is that the USPO takes there sweet ass time delivering packages no mater what the hell they tell you on line or in person.)

All MAP Arms that are due will be shipped today after work!!
(hows that for comunication?)

Again, I apologize if it appeared that I was ignoring anyone. I just finished assembling them all on Saturday and I couldnt get to the PO befor they closed. I planned on getting them done last week but sometimes life gets in the way and things dont happen they way you hoped.

If there ends up being another run of these I will make sure I do a better job of comunicating.

Thanks for everyones patience
Michael

Michael,
Received mine today. Everything in perfect condition. Took 12 days to make it to southeastern Pennsylvania. Thank you USPS for eventually making delivery. Now I really need a grinder. Sounds like the perfect Christmas present.

This thing is engineered like a tank. Thanks again Michael for all of the work you have put into this project. -Doug

I was looking at some old threads and I first post them for sale on June 8th and ordered them in the beginning of july. I know it took awhile but it was only about 12 weeks to get the parts, aseemble them and get them shipped. Thats not horrible.

I have about 10 left of the first run and I will probably be ordering another batch in the next few weeks.

Please let me know when you get yours.

Michael

I have been following this thread and think you have done a bang up job on getting these developed, built and shipped. I would go as far as to say an unbelievable job.

TR

Got mine yesterday. Everything was there and it's perfect! Thanks for all your hard work! You've done a great job!
-John

Michael,
I got mine on Tuesday, got it set up and used it yesterday. It was worth the wait:D

A side note on the usps. Not only did they take 15 days to deliver, they then leave a note for me in the mailbox making me drive to town to the p.o. to pick it up:grumpy::grumpy:
I know I will not ship anything with them unless I have no choice, they suck.

Rick

Was wondering if Michael forgot me but I see from the above posts that the post office takes their sweet ass time. So I'll be patient. :)

Was wondering if Michael forgot me but I see from the above posts that the post office takes their sweet ass time. So I'll be patient. :)
No Peter, I didnt forget about you. Yours went out last monday with the rest of the Arms that were due. I was able to keep the shipping pretty reasonable by shipping the US Post office parcel post. I didnt realize at the time that it takes about 10 days to get delivered. The option of priority costs about 50% more. Would that be worth it to you or anyone else?

Thanks for your patience

Michael

I got mine is less time. I just didn't get around to installing it as soon as I had wanted.

You'll love it though Peter. Its a quality built arm and platform commensurate with the KMG I'll tell you what! Mike outdid himself on it. Its everything I had hoped for an more. One of my best purchases for knifemaking to date actually.

STR

I got mine is less time. I just didn't get around to installing it as soon as I had wanted.

You'll love it though Peter. Its a quality built arm and platform commensurate with the KMG I'll tell you what! Mike outdid himself on it. Its everything I had hoped for an more. One of my best purchases for knifemaking to date actually.

STR
thats great to hear! thanks very much.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back