What is your dream KMG attachment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for ya, I have (half-built) a home-made grinder, similar to the KMG - which may or may not take the receiver (not sure).

although I know this is out-of-the-norm, is it possible to purchase a partial build? wont know till I look at it further, but wanted to ask just in case....

Thanks.

Hey, Michael. Whats the current price and availability?

Michael,
If there are any still available, I want one. I sent you a email at your website.

Yes I still have them available and the price is $430 plus shipping.

Charles, I got your email and replied.

Mr. Coonass

Im sure we can work something out to get this to mount on your grinder. If you send me some pics or give me a call we can discuss it. 262-352-4796

Thanks

Charles and Cliff

Please let me know when you get the MAP Arm. I would love to hear any feedback you have. All the MAP Arms that are shipping now are the second generation and I think you will be very happy with the improvements. :D
All other current orders will be shipped by the end of next week.

Thanks everyone

What improvements have been made my friend? Are the old ones upgradable?

STR

hello mr.adam michael i have sent you an email and i was gonna let you know by monday if i can scrape up the cash. i hope thats ok. thanks mark

could you guys post some pics of the dozier and try to roughly outline the setup for a newbie, im thinking for around $4000 i could have a combo platen, map arm and dozier grinder.....now if i just had a place to put it all, maybe the knives would just grind themselves with a setup like that

what changes have been made to the 2nd gen?

Charles and Cliff
Please let me know when you get the MAP Arm. I would love to hear any feedback you have.
My apologies Michael for the delay in responding. I just got my new workshop setup and the grinder up and running two weeks ago.
Two :thumbup:'s on the MAP Arm. Took me all of 20 minutes to mount and start playing with it. So far, no suprises. A very straightforward design.
It was a pleasure speaking with you as well. Thanks for getting me taken care of. I do appreciate it.

Cliff

so what improvements have been made or was that a misunderstanding--thanks mark

so what improvements have been made or was that a misunderstanding--thanks mark
Sorry for taking so long to answer this.

The 2nd revision of the MAP arm has arrows engraved on the knuckle to show the direction to turn the nuts to tighten them. It also replaces the small bar screwed to the underside of the table with an adjustable screw. This is to set the table back to horizontal after setting up for "horizontal" grinding. The rev 2 ARM still performes the same as the rev 1 ARM.

If this doesnt make sense, let me know and I can post some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back