What is your dream KMG attachment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mike, I've sent you an email about purchasing one of your MAP arms but the email keeps coming back undelivered.

Could you send me an email at T_Tactical@hotmail.com so I can get a quote for shipping?

Thanks.

Is this another case of great idea and execution that gets round filed because the production or business model fails, or am I missing the most recent information?

Is this another case of great idea and execution that gets round filed because the production or business model fails, or am I missing the most recent information?

Why not call him and ask directly ?
Please email me for a shipping quote at www.mike@adammichaelknives.com. The weight of the unit is 55 pounds and my zip is 53151 if you want to calculate postage yourself.

http://www.adammichaelknives.com/purchase.php

f you have any questions, please contact me at 262-860-1136 Best regards, Michael Kanter Adam Michael Knives

Fair enough, Count. I was on his website and the apparent cost is zero dollars, which lead me to believe that the game is over. I'll call Michael. Thanks.

I'd like to see another ready option for a kmg rest that articulated that didn't cost so much.

Mike got back to me fairly quickly. I learned that the arm will work with my NWG, so good news here.

So, he's still selling them? What's he getting for them these days? I tried to email him from his site, I believe, and never got a response.
-Mark

Price is where it has been. $430 + shipping. I'm not entirely sure what route Mike received my inquiries because I called, placed a paypal order for $0.01, and emailed. I heard back by email, but from a different address than I sent to.

Lets go ahead and close this thread, as it is drifting into direct sales info.

Anyone wanting more info on these tools can contact Mike directly, or get with Erik and see how to reach him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back