What is your rarest Spyderco??

I have a newer Rookie in my pocket right now, but with green G10. I wish that Spyderco would revive this model.

I have a newer Rookie in my pocket right now, but with green G10. I wish that Spyderco would revive this model.

Very cool! I'm looking to get my hands on one of those too.

I have a NIB Adventura that may qualify. I really must use it one day.

For me it's the Military CF S90V , and a first edition Atlantic Salt LNIB (still has the "Atlantic Salt" instead of the big "H1" on the blade).

I am not sure about the official rarity based on production numbers but I have:
kiwi jigged bone
kopa black quince
kopa MOP/abalone
Meerkat dropppint SE
Meerkat burgandy PE
Endura Orange JiggedBone Damascus
Lum Tanto Burgandy Paperstone

One that I am unsure about is an old Mariner my dad handed down to me, has the cutout handle and is not h1.

I do also have a complete set of a past Spyderco fixed blade model. I have the original Temperance 1 model in PE, SE and the trainer. I also have users of the PE & SE and they get used a lot.

I've wished for a long time that Spyderco would consider bringing back the Temperance 1 fixed blade model in the H-1 Salt Series in PE & SE.

I do have an original 2002 model C-60 Ayoob in full Spyderedge as well and you don't see them much at all in SE.

Question : Is the Fluted Titanium Military at all considered unique or somewhat rare ? Does anyone know how many were made (with S30V blade and the silver/gray fluted Ti handle) ?

I wouldn't consider rare as it's still in production. It's just not produced as in quickly or in the same quantities as the G10 model.

Not super rare but sprint runs
440v military
m390 military
manix 2 xl s90v cf
paramilitary 2 elmax

someday I will have every single military, it'll take time and a lot of $$$ but its worth having a complete collection of the best production knife ever made, IMO anyway.

Rarely do I see anyone else with this knife which is sad because its an awesome knife.

1thSF75.jpg

I have what seems to be a rather rare one I have had for some time, it's the Spyderco Q. the scales are most likely G10 and you can move the skeleton pocket clip for either right hand or left hand tip up or tip down carry with the Spyderco "bug" in the cutout of the blade body. I did a search on the Spyderco web site and nada info found. Anybody else have one? 2 1/2 inch blade length. Front lock bail of same wire as pocket clip. I have the original box but not so sure on vapor barrier wrap.

The Q handles were made with FRN and did not come with any type of wrapping or baggie in the box.

Rarely do I see anyone else with this knife which is sad because its an awesome knife.

1thSF75.jpg

Couldn't agree more! I just snapped a picture of my own to share, but I couldn't figure out how to post it. I guess you have to upload pictures to some kind of an image storing website and post a link? I'm a new member and the FAQ post about images isn't opening for me. Anyway, this one and my Manix 2 CTS-XHP are two of the first knives I ever bought and two of the only that I couldn't bring myself to use because I found the design so perfect. Something about that lock on the Poliwog just gets me. Mine still has the protective plastic film covering the handle, lol.

Back