What is YOUR Saddleback color?

Greetings all,

I have 4 Saddleback products now.... two Cable bags, one medium gadget sleeve (fits Kindle Fire), and a brand spankin' new iPad Air case.

3 of the 4 are in Chestnut, and the fourth is Tobacco. (one of the cable bags)

So... I guess I have to say that I prefer the Chestnut, but will settle for the Tobacco in a pinch. SO..... what is your favorite Saddleback color?

Let's see some pics!

I've sampled all the colors on one product or another, and it's definitely Dark Coffee Brown for me.

o8e3.jpg

The OLD carbon black. The new carbon is greyish brown and doesn't really do it for me. I really wish they would bring back the old carbon so that there is truly a black option.

I'm hooked on the Dark Coffee Brown.

- Large Billfold
- Business/Credit Card Wallet
- iPhone 5 Sleeve
- Medium Moleskine Cover
- Bible Cover

Still waiting for the front pocket briefcase to become available. They're never in stock when the funds are available. Might be a sign :)

Dark coffee Brown Medium wallet for now but I am about to buy the large wallet for more credit card space.

The OLD carbon black. The new carbon is greyish brown and doesn't really do it for me. I really wish they would bring back the old carbon so that there is truly a black option.
+1 on the old Carbon Black looking much better than the newer version.

Ordered a few in Dark Coffee Brown...the card case, sleeve and id wallet....should arrive tomorrow. I like the tobacco color also but my preference is the darker browns.

John

I prefer the old carbon black(my passport wallet...old style credit card pockets), and dark coffee brown(large bifold). I ordered a medium bifold in tobacco yesterday because of all the posts about watching them develop a patina... SMH. Bladeforums strikes again. LOL

Dark Coffee Brown has been my favorite since the beginning.

ID Wallet
CC Wallet
Sleeve [originally the "simple"] Wallet
Tow Belt

Had a Slim [now renamed as the iphone6] wallet

Back