1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is YOUR Saddleback color?

Discussion in 'SaddleBack Leather Company' started by Mongo, Mar 16, 2014.

1. BossHog

BossHog

Mar 4, 2011
    Tobacco for me....although the DCB of years past is hard to beat. Not a fan of the current line of DCB.

2. BossHog

BossHog

Mar 4, 2011
    What's your ID wallet looking like now?

3. Forrest G

Forrest G

Jun 21, 2014
    I love the tobacco

[​IMG]

Bushnoob likes this.
  4. CampingSurvival

CampingSurvival

Aug 23, 2016
    Tobacco, my medium satchel, my wife's bag and both our wallets are in the color. they are the older models from about 10 years ago but they weather wonderful and have developed a great color over time.

-Josh

5. 1n4001

1n4001

Sep 1, 2016
    Tobacco for my wallet, DCB for the wife's.

6. jkingrph

jkingrph

Dec 3, 2010
    Chestnut for me. I prefer the reddish brown tones. I do have some of the smaller pouches in a variety of colors and prefer the chestnut over the others.

7. mauiblue

mauiblue

Aug 1, 2006
    I'm hooked on Dark Coffee Brown.

8. Bushnoob

Bushnoob Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Original tobacco, treated with mink oil to darken it up. Have a couple of carbon black products(wallet, briefcase) and it also looks good but I really like tobacco the most.

9. darth_cholo

darth_cholo Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 29, 2010
    I was very surprised to see a Saddleback leather section here. I guess it's linked via EDC theme.

For office carry I found Chestnut color to be most suitable. About 1-1/2 year of every day carry to office. Always with my matching gent folder clipped inside pocket and Quark mini secured to the key lanyard for easy retrieval.

It's a large thin briefcase via Dave's Deals and got it before the huge price increase.

[​IMG]

Mongo likes this.