What kind of folder do you carry?

today553.jpg

Haven't carried many folders since I've become infatuated with fixed blades but this one spoke to me
Picked it up on the secondary for a great price, new.
MSNV0jA.jpg

really enjoying the slim profile in pocket, great action with a solid thwack on open.
Some people say she's ugly but I'm diggin her

It’s a knife I really like as well, but then my first ever fancy folder was an Emerson Specwar A, so I’m probably biased. I also picked up some after-market scales to make it a bit more snazzy.

I’d like to see a version with the Emerson wave, or just a ZT version of the Specwar A with a wave.

43330013-CF77-4C83-89E0-A47C344E9E03.jpeg

Shirogorov Neon Zero.
Even though I have been a die hard CRK user for over 15 years I have to admit that this knife is one of my absolute all time favorite knives. I am not really into flipper knives even though a few ZT’s have broken through that bias, but, every Shirogorov that I pick up has such an amazing action that I want to buy it.
This Zero has about as much blade as a Large Sebenza ( which is my normal carry ) in a shorter handle. It is lighter than the Sebenza, and every bit as well made, if not superior to ( heresy, I know ) the Sebenza.
What the Sebenza holds supreme over the Shirogorov, in my opinion, is that it’s a more heavy duty knife. It is more easily serviced and if it gets messed up I can send it in for service in the same country that I reside in.
Annnnnnnnd, the Sebenza pocket clip is the best knife clip ever created!
Turned into some rambling:)
All that said, this Zero is AWESOME!
If you can get your hands on one, do so. I’m chasing a Haition Zero which is the same knife with a CF show side and CF inlay on the lick side as my next one.

Agreed. Although I EDC a custom Laconico EZC my Shirogorov HatiOn Lite is a very close second. And I have a CRK Knife Arts Sebenza, Cheburkov Strizh, Trevor Burger EXK, Jens Anso Neo, North Arm Skaha II, Massdrop Keen, MBK EZC 1.0, MBK EWC, MBK XLC, and a Shirogorov F3 to choose from.

AfK2ONFl.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't carried many folders since I've become infatuated with fixed blades but this one spoke to me
Picked it up on the secondary for a great price, new.
MSNV0jA.jpg

really enjoying the slim profile in pocket, great action with a solid thwack on open.
Some people say she's ugly but I'm diggin her

Happy New Year!
Just saw this post and was thrilled, gotta say how much I love this Franken-knife w/ Benchmade deep carry clip on ZT product.
Hope 2021 treats everyone well.

Happy New Year!
Just saw this post and was thrilled, gotta say how much I love this Franken-knife w/ Benchmade deep carry clip on ZT product.
Hope 2021 treats everyone well.
:DThank you and Happy New Year!
The stock clip is terrible, almost needed 2 hands to clip it. I was glad to see the BM pattern lined up, minus one screw. Saved me a few bucks and works great

It’s a knife I really like as well, but then my first ever fancy folder was an Emerson Specwar A, so I’m probably biased. I also picked up some after-market scales to make it a bit more snazzy.

I’d like to see a version with the Emerson wave, or just a ZT version of the Specwar A with a wave.
Yes, I'd snag it if it had a wave feature

Here’s my 0640 (also with a deep-ride clip) and the Specwar. The pronounced thumb ramp on the Specwar would make it a perfect design to incorporate a hidden wave, but Emerson never revisited it after he stumbled across the wave feature.

A0D6CFD4-8754-4D8A-9D76-0560153F060A.jpeg

Back