What kind of folder do you carry?

I really like the M4/Ti but I usually carry it in the winter. I wish I had picked up the S90V /Ti. I just sweat too much for M4.

Yea, I forced patina'd mine to battle my ocd..great knife. Wanted a full size millie w/ a slightly stouter tip, especially in M4.. The PM2 Tanto looks cool. Never warmed up to the compression lock. And truth be told, as cool at the Ti frame locks go on the millie's..kinda preferred the all G10 w/liner lock for carry. Lighter and totally confident in Military liner lock.

Had a Native w/ S90V..it was a laser and a little tougher/ less "chippy" ( is that even a word) than I'd expected.

Yea, I forced patina'd mine to battle my ocd..great knife. Wanted a full size millie w/ a slightly stouter tip, especially in M4.. The PM2 Tanto looks cool. Never warmed up to the compression lock. And truth be told, as cool at the Ti frame locks go on the millie's..kinda preferred the all G10 w/liner lock for carry. Lighter and totally confident in Military liner lock.

Had a Native w/ S90V..it was a laser and a little tougher/ less "chippy" ( is that even a word) than I'd expected.
Spyderco S90V is very good and one of my favorite steels. I also have a CF S90V military. That was my main edc for quite some time. I agree it's very light for the size and I've never had an issue with the lock either.

Keep this on topic a little

Rn20bGe.jpg

^ I need to get one of those Bugouts, or maybe even a Bailout. I'm a Service Manager for a large apt complex (used to call me a maint supervisor) and I use a knife for cutting all sorts of stuff. I've been carrying a Mini Grip for years and then a while back started buying a few different model Civivi's after reading good press on them. While none melt into my smallish hands like the Grip, these Civivi's really take the cake for the price. I believe its the Elementum I've been carrying for a few months and its still smooth as silk and they did a darn good job on the heat treat of these things. Alot better than Benchmade did for my MiniGrip..... For a knock about, relatively inexpensive knife, they're hard to beat.

^ I need to get one of those Bugouts, or maybe even a Bailout. I'm a Service Manager for a large apt complex (used to call me a maint supervisor) and I use a knife for cutting all sorts of stuff. I've been carrying a Mini Grip for years and then a while back started buying a few different model Civivi's after reading good press on them. While none melt into my smallish hands like the Grip, these Civivi's really take the cake for the price. I believe its the Elementum I've been carrying for a few months and its still smooth as silk and they did a darn good job on the heat treat of these things. Alot better than Benchmade did for my MiniGrip..... For a knock about, relatively inexpensive knife, they're hard to beat.
The Bugout is the first Benchmade I’ve had (used to be really into Spyderco) and I love it. Both the steel and the coating are very durable, and the knife simply disappears in my pocket. It’s a winner for me! :thumbsup:

Back