What kind of folder do you carry?

I should have added to my post with the knife images just above...that I am very much looking forward to an overbuilt CPK folding knife to complement those I displayed as my current predilection.

Something to look forward to with great interest. I'm certain for many of us.

eojeNZ3.jpg

After getting the EDC2 from a fine feller here, I honestly have not been using the folder in my back pocket at all. I only carry a folder because I can lol. The EDC2 does every task I need, day in and day out. I love this knife, best little knife for tradesmen.

FuCRvWe.jpg

Sadly, some of the knives I've seen, (not on this sub-forum), might be better employed as such.

Here's a knife I haven't carried in a while...purchased a few years back from a member here...

EDC.jpg
Fair enough lol. I unfortunately own a few “hammer blades” myself 🤣.
I’ve only recently gotten into folders

but I’ve got quite a few fixed blades. I’ve found this subform thanks to blade show and youtube. Hopefully i can add some CPKs to my collection soon.

Really? That awesome! I wish i had gotten into knives and blades sooner. Always new things to learn.🙂
It's never too late...and there's never enough time to know it all.

My grandfather gave me my first knives when I was a young boy in the late 1950's...and I've still only scraped the surface...so to speak.

The more you learn, the more you realize how much more there is to learn. About the knives, about the processes, about the craft.

I imagine "Fearless Leader", (that's you, at Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist ), probably knows that better than most all of us.

Back